Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Submerge

Doom Bible

Do you think that it's likely that Doom3 will be based on the original stuff in the Doom Bible? You know, taking place on Tei Tenga, that sort of thing? This has probably bee brought up before.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, go back to the home page and click on 'five years of DOOM'. It's a fascinating read.

Most likely not. Why? Because the design department at id's offices changed radically since then.

I'll hope we get to do something else than saving the world in D3. Ofcourse we will kill lots of demons, monsters, zombies, mutants etc.

I'd like to advance my options with the character you're playing.

Maybe you can travel to work, refresh yourself with your new missions and so fourth. That sounded alot like Half life but it's an (old?) idea.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Most likely not. Why? Because the design department at id's offices changed radically since then.

I agree. Tom Hall's Doom Bible wasn't accepted back then, so why now? Even if we do have the technology to make Tom's dreams come true, we ain't gonna do it. Tom's moved on, man. But the Doom Bible was pretty interesting, especially considering that some of the main character's names were used in another PC game he worked on, 'Rise of the Triad.'

Well, that's not entirely weird. Afterall Tom Hall was really involved in ROTT. Taradino Cassat springs to my mind :)