Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bandcamp

Western theme...

Has anybody ever made a Western themed WAD, skin, whatever? I just got done rewatching The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly and realized that a western mod would be pretty cool. Does anybody know of one, or a site that has one?

Okay, pardon me for being a total noob. But uh, I'm really not sure how to get the 'Boot Hill' wad to run. I can use either the levels, or the sprites. But not both. This may be because I'm using 'Doom95'... but uh yeah. Any help? And if I just need to use a diff. port, let me know.

And if I need to do something else for 'Fistful' if someone could help me out that'd be awesome. I do have ZDoom I guess. So if it'd be easier to get either one working with that. Yeah...

There are some quite severe restrictions on what you can do in Doom95 (more severe than for the original DOS exes, oddly enough). Any of the modern ports should be suitable (Eternity or Prboom if you want to keep it close to the original game; Legacy, Zdoom, EDGE or jDoom if you don't).

Okay... I'm sorry but I still don't know what do to run either one (preferably fistfull) in zdoom. Maybe I'm just dumb and don't know how run other WADs outside of my little Doom95 bubble.

In zdoom, the easiest way to get things going in to drag the necessary files onto the zdoom icon (zdoom.exe) Dont forget that fistful uses a dehacked patch as well (file extension deh). You can just drag all that stuff on there at once.

Didn't Nick Perrin make an EDGE remix of Fistfull of Doom? I remember hearing him say something about it.