Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

another beheading :(

Horrible news. I can't imagine what his wife is going through right now. Very, very sad.

I can't believe some assholes are hosting pictures and videos of this poor dude biting it. What a bunch of wankers.

Grimm said:

I can't believe some assholes are hosting pictures and videos of this poor dude biting it. What a bunch of wankers.

like these guys

best line:
"Further, people need to understand that THERE WILL BE MORE kidnappings, murders and beheadings as we have constantly stated and restated on this website and in the pages of our newlsetter."

lolz...you know this for sure buddy?

DEVELOPING STORY Al Qaeda leader in Saudi Arabia killed while disposing of American hostage's body, Al-Arabiyah reports. CNN working to confirm.

Yes!

Nobody can tell me that any who goes down there doesn't know what danger he puts himself in.

Actually he'd been living in Saudi Arabia for like over 10 years, and they were saying he always felt very safe, so I don't think anyone could really fault his decision to live there.
Damn shame though:(

Grimm said:

i don't see it as necessarily disrespectful. i've seen some pretty violent stuff online and i think it's probably helped me understand and come to terms with my own mortality. while i'm sure that there are probably people out there who are willing to exploit this kind of thing for hits, there are also people out there who have an honest interest in the reality of the human condition. so i don't think they're all wankers, at least.

Nick Berg had it coming to him as well, if I recall. I'm not saying he deserved to get his head chopped off like that. Nobody deserves that. Well maybe some people. Anyways, he went to Iraq to work independently on his own free will, the US government warned him that he should leave and he decided to stay.... so he ended up with the wrong crowd of arabs, poor guy.

What i dont understand is that these al-queda bastards seem to think these people are directly responsible for the accidental bombing of civilians, when this bloke was just an electrical engineer who had lived there for years and just happened to come from america..and the other one, nick berg, wasnt he just a builder or something, going to iraq to re-build houses

deathbringer said:

What i dont understand is that these al-queda bastards seem to think these people are directly responsible for the accidental bombing of civilians, when this bloke was just an electrical engineer who had lived there for years and just happened to come from america..and the other one, nick berg, wasnt he just a builder or something, going to iraq to re-build houses

Well, it's exactly the other way around in the western world. Except that "we" don't behead people (or it's rather not made public... you never know ;)

deathbringer said:

He repaired antennas, It think that's how you spell it. But does this violence towards white people really suprise you? These arabs have the white man telling them where to go in their own f#cking country! Of course their gonna do shit like that. The prison scandal didn't exactly help either, made 'em more pissed off, and that's what essentially fueled the rage for the first beheading. Bush has screwed America into a dilly of a situation. 500 billion dollar debt, plus they waste more money and lives if they stay in, and Iraq will be close to absolute lawlessness & civil war if and when they pull out.

enter today's date+dead into google.

Check it out. Thousands of people are dying every day. And that's not counting the skinnies in the third world, cancer, aids, etc. People who aren't news.

Amazing, no?

I'm sure Al Quida knows these people aren't responsible, but they see these executions as the only way to make their point heard.

Part of the anger towards the contractors is "Why are they here?" Put this into perspective. America is "liberated" by Iraq. The Iraqi government comes here and says they want to help us rebuild our nation they destroyed overthrowing a despot. But instead of hiring American Companies, American Engineers, American Construction Firms to do all the work, Iraq sends in their own teams of engineers, builders and companies.

Albiet most of the anger in the middle east now is towards the US occupation of Iraq, our military presence in the middle east and our siding with Israel and other middle eastern nations. These American's that are being murdered are just an outlet, directed at the US itself.

Scuba Steve said:
I'm sure Al Quida knows these people aren't responsible, but they see these executions as the only way to make their point heard.

The CNN article quotes and notes:
"So he got his fair share from this life and for him to taste a bit of what the Muslims have been suffering from Apache helicopter attacks. They were tortured by its missiles."

Johnson worked on Apache attack helicopters in Saudi Arabia and had lived there for more than a decade.

deathbringer said:

What i dont understand is that these al-queda bastards seem to think these people are directly responsible for the accidental bombing of civilians, when this bloke was just an electrical engineer who had lived there for years and just happened to come from america..

He worked for Lockheed Martin, on radar of Apache helicopters, I think most arabs equate this with bringing death to hundreds of innocents in Iraq and Palestine.