Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Amanichen

Zaldron: offtopic...

Estaba jugando RTCW la otra noche e yo vi un jugador que se llamaba "Zaldron." Hable con el, y dijo que es tu hermano. Es verdad?

Estaba jugando RTCW la otra noche e yo vi un jugador que se llamaba "Zaldron." Hable con el, y dijo que es tu hermano. Es verdad?

/me goes to sign up for a spanish course

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Vas ist das? Das ist sheist.

J'aime feindre pour parler français, ai obtenu les poussins tou'humides aussi, vous devrais l'essayer un jour.

I never specifically learned Spanish, though I did immediately understand that particular sentence. I guess that's the advantage of living in a country with three official languages.

Ik zou hier ook nog iets zeggen in het Nederlands maar dat klinkt zo lullig op een Doomworld forum, dus laat ik het hier bij.

Si, ese era mi hermano. Donde vivis? Porque esoty asumiendo que elegiste el servidor de 3dgames (localizado en Bs. As.) por tener un ping decente.

Luego cuando te llego el "hi amanichen" ese fui yo, que me quedé jugando 4 o 5 rondas más...

Deutscher ist Weise Kühlvorrichtung als Spanisch. Klingt kühler, zu sprechen ist einfacher, und deutsches Metall schaukelt

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

einfacher

What does that mean?

ahh...veo ahora.

Vivo en los estados unidos, pero hay muchos servidores en mi nacion que tienen pings que son malos, por que hay mucha "traffic" por el internet por noche.

El "ping" del servidor de argentina no estaba malo. Actualmente estaba bien, que sopresa.

A veces juego en serividores que son en alemania y argentina por que son mas rapido que servidores aqui.

>>>For all you non spanish speakers I can translate this if it's THAT IMPORTANT that you know what we're saying<<<

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

(frenzied) WAIT! I CAN TRANSLATE THIS!!!!

ahh...veo ahora.

This means: "Ahh... good beer."

Vivo en los estados unidos, pero hay muchos servidores en mi nacion que tienen pings que son malos, por que hay mucha "traffic" por el internet por noche.

This means: "No, your sister is still a virgin, but she lost a lot of ping in that last flame war, although traffic was relatively low during the trip back to the barn."

El "ping" del servidor de argentina no estaba malo. Actualmente estaba bien, que sopresa.

This means: "The ping pissed on the server in Argentina and then proceeded to drink some mayo. All in all, I'm depressed."

A veces juego en serividores que son en alemania y argentina por que son mas rapido que servidores aqui.

This means: "I'll take some servers and your son to Argentina and pour your son rapidly down the crapper with the servers."

(I apologize, and take full responsibility, for the tasteless humor of this post, cause I know it sucks. It was 12:38 AM when I wrote this for crying out loud, and I had just gotten pretty fed up with ZDaemon for not loading any servers up!... oh, forget it.)

WAIT! I CAN TRANSLATE THIS!!!!

Fuckin awesome =)

although i think you should brush up on your spanish cause yo'ure nowhere close to what i said.

God I wish I could speak every language in the world.

That would be nice, wouldn't it? Besides swedish and english, I want to learn how to speak spanish and german.

Gee, I wonder what's everyone doing in here...oh well.

/Zaldron the Axis Medic keeps dying at the trenches thanks to Allied artillery.

Kühlvorrichtung

kühler

Marry me.

Better yet, pierce him. We hear rumors about several piercings BELOW the waist.

currently im learning spanish at school which is a required course if you wanna get to graduate from high school. The best knowning and favorite sentence I like to say to those annoying spanish doomers in csdoom/zdaemon is 'Me gusta BFG' :D