Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bashe

Freewebs users come here...

I've noticed that Freewebs likes to reopen threads with things like images. I don't know why it does this, but I know some image types that don't reopen threads: .png. It seems to be the only one that doesn't reopen threads, rather than .bmp. Whoever uses Freewebs: figure out other image types that don't reopen threads.

Ravage, I know you use Freewebs... I think...

1. Freewebs obviously sucks
2. Who uses .bmp on the internet sucks too, even worse than Freewebs

Yeah, well, Freewebs is the only free website maker that I care about, so I use it. Do you have any suggestions? I know about a couple, I can't recall the names though.

Bashe said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edit: Get with the times man. I've moved to a private organization.

free no longer exsist on the interent. besides it so cheap to have your own site. only a few bucks each month.

simply put you are not going to find any free hosting that is worth it and that will last.

Sephiroth said:

free no longer exsist on the interent. besides it so cheap to have your own site. only a few bucks each month.

simply put you are not going to find any free hosting that is worth it and that will last.

Unless you are a fur;)

I used to use freewebs along time ago...but they sucked so I moved to friends for hosting. You should do the same.

Bashe said:

Heh, I let Ravage come and stay under my domain. :p

Bashe said:

Do you have any suggestions?

Yes, get some paid hosting. As Sephiroth said it's not expensive at all. Everybody can spare $1-2 for an own page.

Bashe said:

1) Notepad is your friend.

2) Find a gullible nice person to host you.

Heh

Bashe said:

Give Rydia some time to reply to me about upgrading my domain account to match with the current ones. Apparently they started giving out 500 mb storage with 25 gb bandwith while my account is still sitting at 300 mb and 20 gb.

Anyhow, depending on their reply I have no problems hosting you. That's if Ravage has no problems with having another roomie.

Arckra said:

That's if Ravage has no problems with having another roomie.

He must pass the test first.

ravage said:

He must pass the test first.

You mean the test in which no one has ever passed? The one that takes every thought from your mind and puts it to the test? The one that not even I have passed?

Or the one which requires him to set up an FTP client because Rydia doesn't allow you to upload pages through their portal?

Arckra said:

You mean the test in which no one has ever passed? The one that takes every thought from your mind and puts it to the test? The one that not even I have passed?

I passed the test.

Arckra said:

You lie.

No, really. I passed the test. It's how I got into college.

I just create a yillion different accounts for images. :D
I can't remember half of them. :(
But is works good enough for me. :D

Bashe said:

Well, eh... it's in... Spanish?

French.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Your webspace usage:

You have used 3% of your web space.
You have 488.28 MB total, of which 469.78 MB is still free.

Your bandwidth usage:

You have used 0% of your available bandwidth transfer for this month.
You have used 63.15 MB of transfer. You can transfer up to 25000MB per month.

We've been upgraded Ravage! :p

With that done, if you're looking for a host Bashe, I wouldn't mind letting you in because Freewebs sucks big times.

Bashe said:

God dammit. I don't wanna pay for a website! I want FREE ones!

freewebs.com

Seriously though, if you dont want to pay then you really cant expect to get that much in return.

Get a paid host. You wont regret it.