Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Melfice

Penis Explosion

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_76570.html

Penis explodes during sex

Doctors in Romania are treating a 28-year-old whose penis exploded while he was making love to his girlfriend.

Ilarie Coroiu was taken to hospital in the Transylvanian town of Cluj after his girlfriend, Magdalena, 18, "felt something strange" and noticed that the bed was covered in blood.

Dr Angela Domocos, head of the accident and emergency department at Cluj General Hospital, said: "It is very rare for this to happen. We call it an exploded penis because it happens when the blood cavities in the penis burst.

"I don't know what this couple were playing at, but there must have been tremendous pressure inside the penis to make this happen."

Mr Coroiu is now recovering after an operation to stop the bleeding.

Uh, that's scary shit...

He must have been boning her awfully hard to make it explode.

All kidding aside, dude, that's gotta suck. I don't even know if you can get your dick fixed after it's exploded (hell, I've never heard of a guy's penis blowing up on him while he was doing his girlfriend or whatever), let's just pray this guy can go back to being normal and pork his girlfriend whenever he feels like it without having to worry about his wang blowing up.

Big Dumb Face
Mighty Penis Laser

You can never see it,
I keep it in a jar,
you can not escape it,
not even in your car,
it is not a mineral,
animal or plant,
you will never find it,
don't try because you cant,
make it so it hurts your face and touch it,
it burns out your eyes,
do not breathe around it,
sniffle, squeeze or cough,
if you were to touch it,
your skin would sizzle off,
make it so it hurts and touch it,
spank it till it stinks and touch it baby...

It's the mighty penus laser,
the cause for every scream,
it is better than anything you've got,
cause it's made out of a laser beam (bum,bum,bum's)

Now is when the horror will be truely felt and
the sick smell of death will soon be smelt,
it is a laser beam,
it will never be seen,
and it's zit is far more flameable than gasoline,
make it so it hurts your face and touch it,
spank it til it stinks and touch it baby,
it is incapable of reasoning,
this is the partt where we sing...

It's the Mighty Penus Laser,
the cause for every scream,
It is better then anything you've got,
cuz it's made out of a laser beam.

Mighty - Penus - Laser

DooMBoy said:

(hell, I've never heard of a guy's penis blowing up on him while he was doing his girlfriend or whatever)

Have you forgotten this?

Grazza said:

Have you forgotten this?

Actually when I was posting this I had thought of that. I guess we possibly know what happened now? Though its still pretty freaky shit.

Your head a splode!

Thats worse than another story I heard about this teenage guy who talked his girlfriend into doing anal. Thing is, they had never done it before and didng lube or take it slow, so he ended up busting her sphincter and she lost bowel control. Messed the bed up and she had to go to the hospital.

I have no idea if thats an urban legend or what.

Danarchy said:

Things

You'd be surprised how often loss of bowel control during anal sex occurs.

Grazza said:

What did you expect to find in a thread called "Penis Explosion"?

I thought it was a reference to how most people around here write their posts.

i dout it is true, unless he had some rare medical condition. say like marthan's syndrome, i know a guy with this, a condition where connective tissue is weak. effects blood vessels the most. people with that desease usally need to have the aorta checked constantly, many need to have it replaced when they are about 40-50.

i could see that happening to someone with that illness.

also if it was very very rought sex and if he had recieved and injury prior to said sex.

Liam said:

source already

I swear last night I edited it into the top of the post o_O Ok I'll put it in...again.

Disgusting and funny at the same time. God I would hate for that to happen to me.

So, Rasputin banged all the women in the aristocracy, saved a boy from internally bleeding, and didn't die until after being poisoned, bludgeoned, shot six times and finally drowned-- AND he has a 12-inch schlong.

Someone call Maddox, I think we have the Greatest Man of All Time.

Numbermind said:

So, Rasputin banged all the women in the aristocracy, saved a boy from internally bleeding, and didn't die until after being poisoned, bludgeoned, shot six times and finally drowned-- AND he has a 12-inch schlong.

Someone call Maddox, I think we have the Greatest Man of All Time.

Bahahahaha! Seriously, you should do that. And send him a link of the doom comic.

Uhm.... that.... must... hurt.... But luckily it's impossible for it to happen to me, but still. that must hurt ><