Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Liam

Congratulations, Mr. Smith, it's a poll.

Polling polling polling,

Here goes: What would be the worst possible theme for a user created doom level?

Nah, I started my highschool back when I was in it and it was pretty cool. It would make an awesome space station layout. Of course, I was doing it as a school back then. We wanted to import graphics of our teachers but never got to it. It's still on my list of things to do, but pretty far back. I doubt anybody'll be seeing it for at least a year, maybe two.

I personally hate "my house" levels. If I gave a rats ass what your house looked like, I'd find it and then break your knees for living there!

Uh oh...I'm starting to go diluted again...need...more...drugs...

DC

I personally hate "my house" levels. If I gave a rats ass what your house looked like, I'd find it and then break your knees for living there!

Oh crap. Now I think I better delete my House of Evil wad from the ftp while I still can. :P

see....and people call me ignorant...atleast i only start shit when my names brought up into it or its sumthin i feel the need to respond to...now this dicks just holdin a grudge like a little bitch

I don't have a grudge. In fact, if you'll read carefully, you'll see that it was posted in good humor. Obviously, it wasn't read as such. Oh well, everything can't be funny to everyone.

DC

that's been proven over and over again: a highschool.

Only if you don't go to that high school. If you go to it and you get it really nicely detailed, then you'd have a blast.