Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darknation

threads that melted your brain and made it dribble out of your nose

what threads were totally HYPED but you read them and realized it was another piece of shit hightard omg whats youre favorite game lol tardfest?

"Games that DID live up to the hype" since it's a more limited topic, plus it seems it was just added to be part of a certain collection of recent threads, whether or not it matters. It also seems some of these responses are just pointing out popular games or game series' regardless of hype.

I did like the "Crap games that you actually liked" thread though, it helped point out some hidden gems, or perhaps just list some games that are generally regarded as crap, but can actually be enjoyable. Blood 2 was a game that can be amusing, despite the bugs and what I would consider to be a disappointing followup to the original.

This one. I may try to find more when I have more time.

By the way, we're still here.

Vile said:
"Games that DID live up to the hype" since it's a more limited topic, plus it seems it was just added to be part of a certain collection of recent threads, whether or not it matters.

I just get annoyed at the amount of 'bad games' threads where the SAME people bitch about the SAME games for the SAME reasons. I guess it was a bit of a knee-jerk reaction.

That one guy that joined and was banned in just a day or two. This was sometime last week I think.

He melted my brain with every word.

darknation said:

what threads were totally HYPED but you read them and realized it was another piece of shit hightard omg whats youre favorite game lol tardfest?

Esco...

Once there was this thread that said I got laid but I cliked on it and there was nothign there so that sucked and I though I really got laid but I didn't and someone was just defaming me and I blame the Doominati.

X0UAC0X was the guy;s name I mentioned earlier. He was awesome.

Post Hell mikes my eyes hurt after a couple of minutes... well, at least after the hipnotic JEAN LUC PICARD thread.

Considering he didn't make this thread, I think your brain should be fine.

mje said:

Considering he didn't make this thread, I think your brain should be fine.

Who's "he"?

mje also said:

Haa! Good One!

Well, I say

The one abput the girl in Post Hell (written by the dumbest nimcoop on earth, doomaddict).
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

liam: for future reference, 20 lines of HAHA is hard on the eyes

If S1lent, Goliath and doomaddict ever attended the same thread it would be the most brain dribbling experience ever.

Thanks to the latter of the Hell-Fodder-Trio this thead is starting to cause some minor internal injury.

Disorder said:

Why does Firefox make the box I'm typing in look like it's rotated 45 degrees?

Your eyes crooked man, must be to many salad joints.

ravage said:

I can see my cerebellum.

pop ya in cerebellum with some 9 mill parabellum... lol had to it rhymed.