Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Scrum

a neat idea

I'm thinking of making a "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" megawad where all you have access to is a beserk pack and a chainsaw at the beginning of every level. Now, this idea is probably not original but it sounds neat.

Any comments or opinions?

And to make this post applicable to the general forum I'd like to say that milk is great!

Heh, a DM wad with only chainsaws and berserkers would be pretty fun to play.

Maybe someone could make a leatherface skin for me too and it would all be good

Yea I'll start working on it tonight, or tomorrow.

It will be my next project.

I'll throw together the first map and release it, then work on the megawad later =P

BzWaaaaaaWAAAH! <--- chainsaw! thx neat soundeffects ^_^

Change is good; I'll whip up a level and host it on ZDaemon. (If I can actually get it working). Just give me a few days and hopefully I'll come up with something.

yea that would sound like a change, but if that is all u can use it will get annoying after a while

Don't underestimate simplicity. In Firearms (a HL mod) I've spent hours in knife fighting duels. What keeps it interresting is where you fight. A wide open arena might be fun for a while, but you have to include bridges over toxic waste and other such obsticles to keep players on their toes about their opponents, but about the level as well.

If you want more strategy, have different types of chainsaws, some slower but dealing more damage, some faster with less damage. Variety produces strategy. Just something to think about.