Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RESOL

DOOM is life. But what if life was DOOM???

If one morning you woke up and were transported into the Game what would you do?

I would Kick some demon ass and blow some zombie tail

Um...who are you quoting? Anyways, if that happened to me, I'd probably piss my pants then proceed to be slaughtered by the hordes of demons.

pick up a shot gun and stick it in a demon's mouth and blow it to chunks. then i beat a imp in the balls. I have also wondered what it would be like to skullfuck a baron(not really)

I'd probably stay in my house for a while like usual. It wouldn't be any different from now since my town is worse than hellspawn invading.

As dumb as this post is, I'll reply anyway.

I'd take the nearest rocket launcher, insert into my mandible, pull the trigger...now go figure.

I have also wondered what it would be like to skullfuck a baron(not really)

Well let me tell ya...no not really heh, jk.

get eaten alive by a cacodemon

Of all the monsters in the game, that would be the way to go. 'Specialy if it was Hissy.

Take it easy at first use stealth stock up with as many weapons as I could carry and kick some demon ass and be home in time for dinner.

Exactly, I just love how everyone here predicts themselves as desensitized killing machines ;p

2D sprites don't do justice I say!

If I was transported in the game, I'd certainly die like a crap.
In fact, exactly the same way I lost when I play the shareware for the first time.
Burned by an Imp...

Yep, just think about it. Even if you did mess up quite a few demons, theres just millions of more waiting. Or you catch a fireball with your mouth. Either way yoosa screwed.

Hmmm...
If a was a good killer marine and able to clean up some maps without dying (in awful ways...)
I'd be starve ! There's no food up there...
(Maybe eat some monsters body parts and drink some toxic wastes)

Yep, just think about it. Even if you did mess up quite a few demons, theres just millions of more waiting. Or you catch a fireball with your mouth. Either way yoosa screwed.

Of course you would be screwed. But if you already know that you are going to die, then what is the point in giving up? You have no hope either way, so you kill as many as you can until you die fighting.

In the game, most monsters are too retarded to open doors so I'd just lock myself in a room and chew on my boot. Also, I've memorized where all the monsters are so I'd prolly find my way through a level without even having to fight. However, If someone was playing me and I had no control over my actions, all I could do is hope that they're using cheats. :P

Yeah, nothing like yelling at a baron "I'm oughta gouge out your eyes and skull-fuck you!" Right. They'd be sweet-ass last words though! :) But in all honesty, I'd probably stand my ground. I'ma rage machine, I wouldn't know how to do anything else.

Zro was splattered by a Cyberdemon

I don't usually get that message while playing, but in reality...

I would try (keyword: TRY) to destroy as many demons as I could. Clear out E1M1, and not exit, it's that easy. But then... I'd probably starve, unless the medkits have food in them too, or the health potions provide nourishment.

Bah. I'd just run through taking down as many with me as I could... what else the hell could I do? I'd like to think I could at least make it to e1m5. By then my tendonitis would by killing my wrists and my knees would be bleeding and I'd just be a (barely) moving target.

I should probably quit smoking too, I'd cough up six gallons of black phlegm every forty feet I ran. =)

I see a lot of you fuckos saying you'd just shoot yourself. The hell? Shoot something else first, save that for later.

Well, first of all I'd like to finally see what's on the other end of the little grey door near the starting spot in E1M1.

Crawl up on one of the side walls in E1M1's courtyard and watch a Phobos sunset. Then go inside, pry a shotgun from a marine's cold, dead fingers and go from base to base, safe in the knowledge I've been here hundreds of times before.

Also, I'd like to piss my name in the sand outside the star-shaped Phobos Anomaly. Then stand on the green platform and head back home.

Probably.