Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sharessa

Heretic Textures

Does anyone know where I can find some Heretic textures (walls/flats)? There don't seem to be any in the archive.

If you need them in the Doom palette you may find some of them in Herian 1/2. 2002ADO also has a level that primarily uses Heretic textures. Of course you could also download the shareware version and convert them yourself...

The berst way to convert Heretic/Hexen texctures (and any other game textures) is to load them up in PSP (I don'yt know how to do it in any other program :D) and then save the pallett fpr them. Next grab a doom immage and save the pallett for that. Basically, the easist wat is to load another pallett and select "Nearest colour match". Load up the doom pallett for the heretic image and there you go. Of course, some textures can convert really badly this way... for that there are other ways, but i don't know them... Chillvelonce does though... (Is he on these forums?).

No, no, no, no. I want Heretic textures for Heretic maps. I was wondering if anyone made any.

AFAIK no. But you might as well use some good Doom resource pack (like Retres) and convert it to the Heretic palette.

Danarchy said:

No, no, no, no. I want Heretic textures for Heretic maps. I was wondering if anyone made any.

If you mean non-default textures made for Heretic maps, then check out a wad called The Master's Domain - it has some new textures based off the original ones, as well as being a cracking episode. Hexen and Hexen 2 textures also work well in Heretic.