Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nightmare Doom

A good idea for a ZDoom total conversion

How about you are playing as a Baron of Hell battling Angels from Heaven?? (and it's even better than Doom Rampage) and yes I'm looking foward to slaughtering Angels as a Hell Baron. Is there any mappers out there that can do that?

I don't like that idea.
One can play as a Baron in Doom Rampage [:-/] and I don't like slaughtering angels, I prefer to slaughter hellspawn.

Nmn said:

I don't like that idea.
One can play as a Baron in Doom Rampage [:-/] and I don't like slaughtering angels, I prefer to slaughter hellspawn.

your opinion but what about the people who do want to slaughter Heavenspawn??

I would like to see God/Jesus Christ as the Final Boss and make him challengable as the bosses from Claustrophobia.wad (those bosses were fun to fight with) and I would like to see a level design similar to Deus Vault (Deus Valt level design was alsome)

In DOOM you kill the monsters with no mercy because they are pure evil, may be it's sounds dumb, but I don't like the concept of being the killer of good guys, specially if Jesus/god is included in the list.

Nightmare Doom said:

Deus Vault (Deus Valt level design was alsome)

Deus VULT, sorry to be picky.
If You include Jesus or God there as enemies You will get controversional comments allover Your wad, I say that won't be entertainment, rather a scandal. I wouldn't include parts of any religion in a WAD. Maybe they'll even write about it in a newspaper. meh.

Hi, I'm Nightmare Doom. I had an idea for a ZDoom TC with 32 levels, all new graphics, sounds, and maps. I want it to feature slopes, extensive scripting, hubs, and several dozen new monsters.

Now get to work everyone. I expect it on my desk next Thursday.

PS: I'm really looking forward to playing it!

I think this is a funny idea. Funny that people beleive in the concept of Good and Evil... to me it's just man made things because in nature these things are just contridictions, but that is my POV :D.

I like the idea of beiong a Doom monstere slaughtering marines... that is nice concept and was poorly executed in Rampage... but tha's another topic :D.If god esxisted (and he might) he wouild be the destroyer and the creator... nothing is purely good or evil...

Anyway, make a really good version of Doom rampage that makes use of Zdoom scripts and decent monbster streangths (give thge avareage marinbe an health of 100). The player (baron) could have an health of about 250... its' not too OTT or troo pitiful... and you should start off with slime that has unlimited ammo. I don't know what the other weapons could be thouigh... maybe slime upgrades? With Zdoom .64 coming out soon, completely new weapons would be possible... definately not guns though...

I'd like the idea of an alien (like the predator) in this surreal alien world with half life style alien weapons. This would be cool, then later on you could have him dragged into the human realm and have all hell break loose :D. I would have loved an half life mission pack to be as a Xen alien... wouldn't that just rock? But people are too obsessed with playing as soldiers and the army... what is with that?

Maybe when I have time i'll start work on an alien mod... I love that concept...

Ok how about this, you're a mancubus, and you're captain of the USS mancubus, and you have to duel with Jesus. Now that sounds like a great wad. The maker would probably have to put some levels in for a random stupid reason, but boy it would be great.

Epyo said:

Ok how about this, you're a mancubus, and you're captain of the USS mancubus, and you have to duel with Jesus. Now that sounds like a great wad. The maker would probably have to put some levels in for a random stupid reason, but boy it would be great.

That would never work, and it would be worse if there was a sequel!

Nanami said:

Hi, I'm Nightmare Doom. I had an idea for a ZDoom TC with 32 levels, all new graphics, sounds, and maps. I want it to feature slopes, extensive scripting, hubs, and several dozen new monsters.

Now get to work everyone. I expect it on my desk next Thursday.

PS: I'm really looking forward to playing it!

Nightmare Doom, before you start asking for help on your new mega-cool-and-whatnot project, make sure you have something to show first (screenshots, map downloads, etc). Keep in mind we've already seen thousands of upcoming projects that actually never got done.

Nightmare Doom said:

go for it

Uh, it was your idea.

Epyo said:

haha that's awesome. So, you'll be sailing the seas of... hell and then suddenly Jesus comes down from the fiery sky to attack your ship! Defend the ship at all costs!!

Not a good idea, that would be Anti-Christian and Pro-Satanism in a way.

Try thinking of something else, like a TC where you are a dinosaur and you have to eat people.

doomaddict said:

So?

doomaddict said:

I don't think anyone's trying to execute their religious agenda here... it's just for fun. Mind you some people don't consider any religion as something they take seriously in the first place.

Personally, I just like the whole imagery of the whole thing. Evil Vs Good or Good Vs Evil - it doesn't matter.

Fortunatetly ir will never be even started.

Nightmare Doom said:

your opinion but what about the people who do want to slaughter Heavenspawn??

I would like to see God/Jesus Christ as the Final Boss and make him challengable as the bosses from Claustrophobia.wad (those bosses were fun to fight with) and I would like to see a level design similar to Deus Vault (Deus Valt level design was alsome)

Make God or Jesus the last boss?

Haha.

By the way, you misspelled "Vult" twice.

doomaddict said:

Try thinking of something else, like a TC where you are a dinosaur and you have to eat people.

Oh man, hahaha. What do you think barons eat when theres no marines around?

mje said:

Make God or Jesus the last boss?

Oh good job you just spoiled my ending. Now I have to find another plot twist gee thanks.

Hmm.. I prefer killing evil. It makes me feel like I'm doing something worthwhile. Granted Rampage Doom was fun, but I didn't feel like I was able to say, "Haha, back to hell to you sinning son of a bitch!"

Have you gone mad, why the hell would you want to kill the lord and savior? Even a Baron wouldn't even do something like that, not only would he not stand a chance but it would also send him right back to hell, the place he's trying to avoid going back to.

Bloodskull said:

Have you gone mad, why the hell would you want to kill the lord and savior? Even a Baron wouldn't even do something like that, not only would he not stand a chance but it would also send him right back to hell, the place he's trying to avoid going back to.

religious fanatic religious fanatic! I'm positive a baron or any sort of hellspawn would definetly want to do that to an angel/god. Hellspawn come from hell you retard, they aren't trying to "get away" from it.

johnnyrules182 said:

religious fanatic religious fanatic! I'm positive a baron or any sort of hellspawn would definetly want to do that to an angel/god. Hellspawn come from hell you retard, they aren't trying to "get away" from it.

LOL

My thoughts exactly. Although it's funny that he thinks otherwise.