Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zeratul 982

Elbryan42

About my wad, I know I decided to call it v1, but like I said on my previous thread, I stated that I found two minor bugs that remained (but not jaw-dropping) after I uploaded the zip.

1. There is a secret exit in map31 that I forgot to either take out or make unreachable since there is no 2nd secret level.

2. This one I don't believe I can fix, and only occurs while playing with other players/bots in the deathmatch area in map18. The area slows the game down quite a bit making it quite frustrating. This may be only occuring over here though.

I've been thinking about fixing #1, reuploading the zip(s), and renaming it v1.1 or something, but I don't know. If it's not such a big deal to you or anyone else I'll leave it the way it is right now until whenever, but I personally don't think it is.

P.S.: Oh. I noticed that you did "advertise" my mapinfo version under What's New but didn't create a link to it under my section in Doom Wads. Oops.

While we're telling Elbyran a few things lemme state that I upped only CALEB'S voices, not all the voices from the Blood games. Huge difference. =)

And one thing else...me wanty Tick cartOOns! :p

/me has become retarded

Become? You mean you were not before? Just kidding. Tick rules, totally. SPOON!

You damn kids born after 1981 need a good damn dose of GI Joe, a Real American Hero.

You know, GI Joe is just about the only cartoon from the 80s I didn't like. Sure some of the toys were cool, but the show sucked IMO. Too violent and militarian for me.