Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SirBardCat

Dehacked/WhackED

I've never been too great with dehacked. Ever. I have alot of ideas and I KNOW you can do some of the shit I want to with it, but I just have no clue what to do. I remember some of the "things" flags are missing from WhackED. That, or those missing flags didn't have any affect on the game. I would like to know how to create flying gibs, as in ROTT. I love that. Like, when you shot someone, a rib or an appendage would fly off. And when you shot someone with a rocket, oh man. That was awesome. I'm not completely sure thats even possible with dehacked and FS, but if anyone can help me out with this, I'd be really grateful. Also, in that old GBD2 demo, the modified pain elementals shot out eyeballs that bled. Like, alot. Shit, theres alot of stuff I'd like to know how to do, like rain, doing rain with sprites just looks gay and choppy and you can only give it a maximum height of 128. Gah, I guess what I'm asking for is a damn Dehacked tutorial, or just some help with the above would be cool too.

All you do is click "Splatter like in ROTT when gibbed" on the enemies you want that to happen, and "Shoot bleeding eyeballs that leave blood on the ground" button for the pain elemental, obviously!. Also for the rain, try the "Do things the engine cant do" and the "let me paste in bigger sprites in wintex even though thats a totally different program i just dont want it to be gay anymore" tabs

You need to press f7 to access this menu of course..

note: post may have been suble note to read tutorials, or look at other peoples dehacked files, or just experiment!

Ok, I can see it's impossible to get a straightforward answer from any of you without smart ass comments. What if I don't know where the fucking tutorials are? And I've been "experimenting" with that shit forever.

Did you also try learning about dooms technical info and how it works, maybe with a little thing called the UNOFFICIAL DOOM SPECS!!! And have you heard of this interesting new thing on the web, called a search engine. I reccomend google.com]this one. Its called google. Just type something like "dehakced tutorial" into it, hit the search button, and PRESTO! Plenty of pages to choose from, or pages with links at least. :P

If deathbringer and MoD know nothing about it, then why reply to this topic in the first place with some wiseass comments?