Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Remilia Scarlet

Microsoft Patents Human Skin

That's a fucked up news article worthy of slashdot.

Microsoft patented a "method", not the human skin. Nitwits.

Psyonisis said:

Oh, and I don't think there will be too many people willing to integrate their skin with some gadget. (unless for medical purposes)

You never know.

doomaddict said:

That would be horrible. I didn't know Bill Gates (who was a DOOM fan) would invent such a thing.

Bill Gates did not invent the Borg, despite what Linus Torvalds wants you to think.

I am Locutus of Borg,
You will assist us...
I am Locutus of Borg,

You..

Are..

Borg.

Yeah microchips have been made pretty small. I've seen this pic of this ant under a super microscope and these dudes from London made a microchip so small that the ant was holding it in it's mandable. (mandable is it's jaw thingy, for the illiterate)

It would be funny as hell if you misspelled mandible in your quest to be clear for the sake of the illiterate.

EDIT: Quote just incase

POTGIESSER said:

...holding it in it's mandable. (mandable is it's jaw thingy, for the illiterate)

Ultraviolet said:

It would be funny as hell if you misspelled mandible in your quest to be clear for the sake of the illiterate.

EDIT: Quote just incase

Heinekken will do that to you. I was more concerned about the explanation of the definition rather than the exact spelling as a means of illiteracy. Yay for Heinekken. Huuked un phonix werk fo yo mumma.

YOU FAIL IT
YOUR SKILL IS NOT ENOUGH
SEE YOU NEXT TIME
BYE BYE

...now seriously... WTF?

Microsoft:

Your penis has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down. If the problem persists, please contact your physician.