Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

Doom Depot - HUGE (and I mean huge) update

Strange, when I use my AOL browser to try to access it, it still says it's down. But when I use IE, I get it, and, mind you, these are concurrent instances.

Yeah, it's about time for my monthly disk cleanup and defragging of my hard drive.

Oh, BTW, it's actually less than a week until Doom GBA comes out, and I was the first person at the GameStop I went to that had it reserved! w0000000000000000t!!!!!!!!!!!

you might want to clear out your aol cache.

You also might want to stop using the aol browser.

1. I already have
2. Apparently you guys don't get it that I'm only 17 and DON'T RUN THE FUCKING HOUSEHOLD WHERE I'M AT!!!!!! IF I DID, DO YOU THINK I'D BE ON PANSY-ASS AOL RIGHT NOW??????????

Since the large reservoir of sound files you have there might be considered "illegal" in some fasion, I have taken the liberty (hehe) of downloading them and storing them safely - so that they will not be lost.

I did not save voices however - since im not interested int hem (more interested in bangs, blasts, and booms). I didnt save Q1 or Q2 sounds either because I already have those games.

-----
When my deathTC partial conversion for edge comes out, would you host it?

It's not a TC because I can't make levels, but it sure replaces (and adds!) weapons and overall changes the flow of gameplay (I do add creatures and items to existing levels using RTS, i can get them to *pop* in there without editing levels).

Everything is copyrighted nowadays. Heck, put a Transformers or Doom logo on your site and it's illegal in some way. That's why I'm going at a new approach. If someone's losing money by me putting the stuff up, it's not staying up.

I wouldn't be surprised if using the word "the" is copyright infringement. If something hasn't been claimed as yours to copyright, it's ripe for the picking. Hmm... maybe I'll copyright a word... maybe Blooga or something.

2. Apparently you guys don't get it that I'm only 17 and DON'T RUN THE FUCKING HOUSEHOLD WHERE I'M AT!!!!!! IF I DID, DO YOU THINK I'D BE ON PANSY-ASS AOL RIGHT NOW??????????

As you already pointed out, being on AOL doesn't mean you have to use it's browser.

1. I already have

When did I say I didn't use anything except the AOL browser? It's banned from this forum anyway. Ever since I started using IE, I've gone to nothing else.

Apparently you guys don't get it that I'm only 17 and DON'T RUN THE FUCKING HOUSEHOLD WHERE I'M AT!!!!!! IF I DID, DO YOU THINK I'D BE ON PANSY-ASS AOL RIGHT NOW??????????

Try finding a job, it helps. I pay for my Cable ISP and all the other necessities of life as well.

Also to mention the fact I'm 16 as well ;)

Well are you not proud? Heh. You can drive, so be happy cause I cant...until next year. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

1. I already have

One would think that a 17-year old would at least have some control over the computer stuff in the house.

1. I already have

One would think that a 17-year old would at least have some control over the computer stuff in the house.

One would think that you might be a dumbass with that remark.

THINK being the key word guys.

Oh, and Scrum, I plan to get a job. Will that help in which ISP my family uses? NO!!!!!! MY PARENTS ARE FASCISTS!!!!!! Yes, I'm 17.....still can't drive. If it wasn't for my city's shitty public transportation, I wouldn't want to ever.