Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
UltraMarioMan

Does anyone know a good autoaim program for Half-Life?

Maybe this isn't the best place to ask this. But my nephew is visiting and he is disabled in one arm so mouse/keyboard controls are impossible for him. Are their any programs that can help him? Preferably that can be turned off when I play it.

No I don't, and your nephew can get banned from servers for that kind of stuff. The only thing he could do is use the keyboard only. He'd surely have problems killing but at least he's happy playing.

Assuming you have a 3-button mouse, assign the third button to move forward, and that's pretty much all you need really.

maybe for single player, but no MP. servers WILL bann you for stuff like that.
if he wants to play online simply tell him to forget it or that he will have his ass handed to him

Sephiroth said:

if he wants to play online simply tell him to forget it or that he will have his ass handed to him

Hey you mister, the one in the wheelchair; I can run faster than you...in fact, I can actually run, nyah nyah.

Arm is disabled...

Ummm

Click Start, Control Panel, Administrative Tools, and finally Services.

You should be able to check the enable box for the arm from there. Should work fine.

Zaldron said:

Hey you mister, the one in the wheelchair; I can run faster than you...in fact, I can actually run, nyah nyah.

You sick bastard

...or a game pad.

simply put auto aim is only on single player. it will not run in online play. use of an aimbot will getting you permanatly banned almost instantly, like in 10 sec literaly. most i am sure have some way to detect aim bots. also if they use punk buster, like in rtcw or rtcw:et

if he cant do those then sorry. dont play the game, or just play single player

UltraMarioMan said:

Maybe this isn't the best place to ask this. But my nephew is visiting and he is disabled in one arm so mouse/keyboard controls are impossible for him. Are their any programs that can help him? Preferably that can be turned off when I play it.

Build a robotic cast onto his broken arm so that he will be like robocop and can aim at lightning-fast speed.

(PS - dont forget to hire Einstein to help ya out!)

Hope this helps good friend

-Chubz

Heh, i remember reading in a magazine that half-life (and therefore CS-ect) players where scared of becoming too good, because otherwise they would be banned for cheating..i guess us people who stick to decent, classic games can have an amused smirk at that

UltraMarioMan said:
Are their any programs that can help him? Preferably that can be turned off when I play it.

I'm certain the myg0t forums should have what you need. Just ask there.

myk said:

I'm certain the myg0t forumsshould have what you need. Just ask there.

DON'T LINK TO CHEAT FORUMS YOU IDIOT!

deathbringer said:

Heh, i remember reading in a magazine that half-life (and therefore CS-ect) players where scared of becoming too good, because otherwise they would be banned for cheating..i guess us people who stick to decent, classic games can have an amused smirk at that

Heh, it's true. I know this guy who is just awesome at Counter-Strike. He doesn't cheat. I know this for a fact because I've played him on public LANs before. But he can never play online because he gets kicked for cheating after about 5 minutes. When that happens, he still wants a little fun so he puts on some real hax and goes back to annoy the piss out of whoever just kicked him. :P

I've made a few crazy multiple headshots with the shotgun, if they don't kick you out in a vote, the odd admin that happens to be playing will, or maybe just the server-side mod will take care of that.

Goddamnit.

Zaldron said:

I've made a few crazy multiple headshots with the shotgun, if they don't kick you out in a vote, the odd admin that happens to be playing will, or maybe just the server-side mod will take care of that.

Goddamnit.

Zaldron finish the boss.

deathbringer said:

Heh, i remember reading in a magazine that half-life (and therefore CS-ect) players where scared of becoming too good, because otherwise they would be banned for cheating..

I actually get that in THPS3 Online. "OMG WTF NO-ONE IS THAT GOOD U CHEAT *BAN*"