Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
notadoomer

screwed up Iwad, and no copy of origional!

I was using deepsea (unregistered)one day and i screwed up the iwad. i acidentially removed a flat and i don't know how to fix it because i lost the copy of the disk for the iwad. Oh yeah, it is doom2 and i am not willing to try to buy another copy of the game.

i was trying to make a wall texture out of the flat slime 14 and deepsea somehow deleted it. I swear, once i get that flat back, i will back up the iwad at least 5 times in 5 different locations

Heh, maybe someone can send you a wad with the missing flat so you can add it to your existing IWAD. But asking for the IWAD back is not kosher.

Hmm.. that's interesting. I made an experiment, I made a copy of the IWAD, hidden it. Then removed the "slime14" flat from the IWAD and played it with Zdoom and guess what-Zdoom still recognizes it as the Iwad and I can play, except where the slime 14 is supposed to be I have a gray-white checker (missing flat). Get Zdoom and try Your "jammed" wad.
If You still can't run it You've done something worse than just a plain flat delete.

Closed to prevent further suggestions for how it might be warezed, cunningly or otherwise.