Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SmellyOgre

Superman!

Well, that kid will never, ever get fucked with.

He will, however, lead a sad and empty life of isolation and constant scientific probing. Why don't these researchers just cut the bullshit and admit they won't be satisfied until they have him sliced up in three thousand descriptively-labeled bottles in line to be scrutinized under microscope?

I'm all for science and progress, but if hundreds of labs were asking for some tissue samples from my kid, I'd tell them to fuck off.

NOTE: Rant only loosely based on article.

i guess the nazis finaly perfected the uber soldat.
let the breeding programs begin.

heh, honestly i remeber seeing something on the history channle about the germans experimenting with drugs to produce those effects, also breeding programs. however none of it worked, and the breeding programs made no sence

That kid could the greatest school yard bully ever, if he wanted. HE looks pretty weird, like he ate twelve tubs of crisco lard.

I hope the kid just gets left alone.

I hope he leaves me alone for that matter, too.

Sure this kid obviously has a genetic mutation. The question is though, is it really an inherited gene through his parents, or is he the product of genetic engeneering. I'd say it's genetic manipulation rather than mutation.

It's the motherfucking X-men. It's all comign true now. The horror!

Let's see... his mother, and all his uncles have one copy of this recessive gene that promotes muscle growth...

...this gene mutation is exceedingly rare and the kid obviously has two copies of it, which means the father must have had it too...

...the mother has it and her brothers have this rare mutation which very few other people have...

..hmmm...

POTGIESSER said:

The whole family's a nazi science experiment.

....but its a little too late to save them now. heh imagine if back in the day the nazis knew about this. however it still would not have saved them.

MaximusNukeage said:

is it just a coincidence that hes a jerry (german)?

Who cares? Now lazy bastards like me can't blame our lack of work on muscle destroying genetic diseases :(
(;)