• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mogul

Amazing CGI animation

i always thought babies came from tubes inside secret government labs

they should have added doom 3 monsters

or another step into another bizarre and wierd internet fetish.
oh god i DONT even want to think of what people would make with that kind of ability! we already have plenty of horrible internet fetishes and such.

Fooled me at first, easier to tell it wasn't real in some pictures compared to others, Biggest dead giveaway though, is the smile, it doesn't even look human.

True. But man, look at that skin. And that pic that's a close-up of the lips...

Still doesn't look human enough. The skin looks like it came off of Gollum.

I know we said previous generation of CG skin was too unblemished and crap, but this stuff makes the characters look like they've got age mottled translucent parchment-like too-uniformly blemished skin when they're in their 20s or 30s. Not real. In fact, ugly as fuck. I want to turn the clock BACK a generation on CGI.

but the butt on the baby has realistic poop stains, poop stains for crying out loud!

yea one pick looked like peachfuzz, maybe if she was in the cirus

One day everyone will have the chance to have their own realistic virtual girlfriend...

...while I'm having sex with all the real women! HA!

Numbermind said:

There is something GODAWFUL WRONG with her mouth.

It lacks any defining ridges or lines in the skin. The shape is also wrong for a "real person".

Linguica said:

The mouth looks weird yes, the stomach looks pretty hot though.

Definitely.

well whatever it was used to render it, it's best kept a secret from Daniel, otherwise we'll be seeing a really disturbing Femdoom mod for Doom 3.

MaximusNukeage said:

i wonder what they used to render that

This short film was presented at the Electronic Theater at Siggraph this year in San Diego. A troubled young woman finds an unexpected surprise in this highly emotional and beautiful tale. This short film features some of the most advanced and complex facial expressions I have ever seen Truly impressive both technically and artistically. Armed with nothing but his trusty Athlon 1.4 Ghz, 3ds max and a lot of patience, created this true little masterpiece. Bravo!

Anyway, the story was sad ._.

You know, I bet if someone took a bunch of photographs, uploaded them somewhere and claimed they were CGI, there'd still be people saying "this doesn't look realistic"...

NiGHTMARE said:

You know, I bet if someone took a bunch of photographs, uploaded them somewhere and claimed they were CGI, there'd still be people saying "this doesn't look realistic"...

What the fuck are you on about, you're half-blind anyway.

You know what this made me think of?

Silent Hill.

Imagine another Silent Hill game with graphics this good....