Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
danarchist

sux0rs

I think this is the toughest poll I've ever voted in.

Probably because this is one of the most well thought out polls somebody has posted.

I don't care about ua-corp
I could deal with Doom3 being cancelled
I don't give a damn about the doom movie
I could even care less if Doom3 were strictly multiplayer.

But, JOHN CARMACK'S DEATH IS UNTHINKABLE! I would probably bust a blood vessel in my brain.

No kidding. I can't even choose.

Unless you people are being sarcastic...I thought this was pretty easy. I'd actually kind of like a Doom movie, I don't give a shit about ua-corp.com, 100% multiplayer would piss me off, but I could deal with it, and if Carmack were to die, they'd probably replace him with someone else. True, replacing a genius like him is pretty hard, but at least Doom 3 would probably still be released.

I voted #5 because, well, I've never known about networks my whole life, and I sure as hell don't plan to start any time soon.

Probably because this is one of the most well thought out polls somebody has posted.

hehe...thanks

The poll is wicked, true. In the end I voted that Carmack's death would suck the most, not because I care too much about what would happen to DOOM3, but simply because I don't want Carmack to die. The others can turn out good / bad, but nothing too worthy to cry over.