Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Crendowing

hi-tech dining

Ever since I got my computer about a year ago, I have always eaten in front of it about 99% of the time. I'd like to know how many of you guys do the same.

Whenever my parents are in a not-caring mood (which is about half the time) I eat at my computer.

I always eat by it.

Of couse, the computer desk is the only place I can actually sit and eat, so I'm forced to.

The only time I eat at the comp is when my parents aren't home. If I ever ate at the comp while they were here, I would never hear the end of it.
"Hey, watch it with the Mountain Dew!"
"Careful, you're going to get the keyboard all......sticky!!"

Bah.

Nope, as much as I feel like doing it, I don't. I don't want to risk damaging the computer with hot tea or soup or something. But I do drink there.

I almost never eat at the comp, only in rare cases when there is something important going on with it that I need or want to be supervising, and if I'm hungry at the same time. I can't sit in front of my comp for too long without a break, so I usually find the time to take an eating break as well.

I can't sit in front of my comp for too long without a break, so I usually find the time to take an eating break as well.

That's a good habit, keep it up, and you won't get myopia.

remember: take breaks every hour or so.

remember: take breaks every hour or so.

hrmmmmmmm......

/me goes to get checked for utopia.