Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daimon

emo music

^_^ ^_^;; -_- ._. ><_><
(daimon smiles)

Hey what do you think about emo punk music?

This kind of music gots a mix of punk hc, crossover in linkn park style and death growlings

It's for people that think they are deep but are really as shallow as a tidal pool on a sandy beach. Also, the music itself is artisticaly deviod of any substance.

daimon said:

This kind of music gots a mix of punk hc, crossover in linkn park style and death growlings

anything with death metal vocals probably isn't emo.

RULE OF GOOD MUSIC #1:

If you want to talk up your favorite style of music, don't liken it to Linkin Park.

Psyonisis said:

It's music for 14 year old LiveJournal users.

so true

Old SNL skit where Mike Meyers runs this store called Everything Scottish. Very stereotypical. In the end Patrick Stewart comes in as a Scottish therapist and tells Meyer's character that he has an anger problem then gives him the Scottish cure -- lots of brandy.

we got a girl at work who got demoted because of her habit of cheacking out livejurnal. by the way this is a chick who goes to parties where they insert hooks into your back. she is in her late 20's, and she bitches about not finding a man.... well not fucking wonder!
i thought she was good looking when i started work, but then she seemed to get all wierd

Heh, a friend of mine started a Livejournal and my other friend made fun of him for it. Two weeks later, the he himself started his own Livejournal account. Teh funney.

But why do it? Honestly, oh so honestly -- it's not like anyone at ALL cares about such things on the internet.

If it were a celebrity or someone who was involved in something the development of a game or movie, I'd be interested.

But who on Earth reads all the "oh, my girlfriend can be the meanest person in the world. But I like to screw her anyway. Mood: stoned" crap anyway?

Psyonisis said:

It's music for 14 year old LiveJournal users.

mje said:

But why do it? Honestly, oh so honestly -- it's not like anyone at ALL cares about such things on the internet.

If it were a celebrity or someone who was involved in something the development of a game or movie, I'd be interested.

But who on Earth reads all the "oh, my girlfriend can be the meanest person in the world. But I like to screw her anyway. Mood: stoned" crap anyway?

I pretty much just do it for myself, because I'd rather type shit than write it by hand anyway. It also automatically organizes itself, and I'll never lose it. So it's essentially the same for me as if I kept a journal in my desk that I wrote in. If anyone else wants to read it, they can, but it's really for my own use.

Yeah. Livejournals et al aren't for reading really. Rather, they are great theraputic devices so you can get all your thoughts out on paper, so to speak. I personaly don't have a blog pr se, but I use the DW forums and another special forum to vent everything. Makes me a happier person IRL.

Emo is the largest music scene around here thanks to Providence being filled with 500,000 so-called art students and the Berklee School of Music no more than a 20 minnute's drive from here.. where Radiohead is the staple of a good musical diet.. *ahem* Just last night at the studio there were these two girls with haircuts taken from any male extra from That 70's Show, wearing those side utility bags, sitting across from the trash barrels reading bad poetry to each other. In short, I hate the emo scene because it's everywhere I go. When we play shows, we have to play with bands we don't like because it's so easy to do and they're in endless supply. It's like the worst punk band that could never make it and Tears For Fears got into a tug of war match with a pre-faded hooded sweatshirt.

Ed said:

where Radiohead is the staple of a good musical diet..

Uh, Radiohead isn't emo.

no, but they are pretentious schlock that's eaten up by indie rock scenesters.

daimon said:

This kind of music gots a mix of punk hc, crossover in linkn park style

Wow thanks, now I have zero interest in this kind of 'music'.

daimon said:

emo punk music?

Emo WHAT music? Dry water? Cold fire?

By "hc" do you mean "hardcore?" Because that is also not "punk" but a fashionable offshoot claiming to be related in some way besides emulation of the look. Oh, it's for fratboys by the way.

Death growlings? I should record my best "death growlings." Man, I could be famous tomorrow.

Emo sux. I like to stomp zee emos. KRUSHING KOMMENCE.

Liam said:

no, but they are pretentious schlock that's eaten up by indie rock scenesters.

I actually enjoy most Radiohead, but I don't reguard them as the next coming of Pink Floyd.

Obviously, the next coming of Pink Floyd is Legendary Pink Dots.

Ultraviolet said:

Death growlings? I should record my best "death growlings." Man, I could be famous tomorrow.

the vocals for the black metal band abruptum are created by recording the screams of one member, who is a dwarf named 'it' (because he's "too evil to have a name"), as he is being whipped and beaten by the other. it's way fucked up. beat THAT.

I can beat that. I'll record the orgasm noise of various animals as I fuck them. HA! While they wear bondage gear, no less!

Ultraviolet said:

I can beat that. I'll record the orgasm noise of various animals as I fuck them. HA! While they wear bondage gear, no less!

*point a gun at Ultraviolet* We're going to stop the plague before it's too late, see?