Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mogul

Availability on the 3rd or 5th

So - "some" places will have it on the 3rd, and the more widespread release will be on the 5th. Right?

So, what retailers are Todd H. talking about when he mentions the more "hardcore" places having it on the 3rd, as opposed to it being more widely available on the 5th?

EB, gamestop and the like, I'd assume... the video game specialty places as opposed to like compusa/best buy/etc...

Wonder if the game might sell out on release? unless Activision has shipped litterally millions!!! of copies everywhere for the big day, its happened to other games, why not one of the most highly anticipated.

If i don't get my copy from amazon im not gonna be a happy guy (pre-ordered since jan 2002... a bit too early i know) but its mine muhahaha.

Damn, if I don´t get my copy on 3rd, I´m gonna build my tent right on the selling floor until they somehow manage to give me the game!

Meh, I was just at EB. The game ships on the 3rd... most places won't have it until the 4th or 5th. They did let me know, however, that as soon as the game reaches the store they'll be selling it.

So, yeah... I've gotta wait till the 4th to play Doom 3...

The damn game better be out in Canada before the weekend, that's all I can fuckin say. Games usually get here a few days after the release in the US, so it better be here by friday at the latest. Waiting till monday, fuck that.

Alientank said:

The damn game better be out in Canada before the weekend, that's all I can fuckin say. Games usually get here a few days after the release in the US, so it better be here by friday at the latest. Waiting till monday, fuck that.

i'll agree with that....bullshit....simply bullshit

chances are we will have by the third. may get it just a few days before, but due to legal reasons we cant sell it. its the same with movies, cd's and other shit.

most places will have it by the 3rd, but are under instructions not to release it before. areas in remote regions, or secondary stores not until the 5th. then by the tenth most everyplace should have it, that sells games. like K-mart, wall-mart, meijers and other odd ball stores

Sephiroth said:

chances are we will have by the third. may get it just a few days before, but due to legal reasons we cant sell it. its the same with movies, cd's and other shit.

most places will have it by the 3rd, but are under instructions not to release it before. areas in remote regions, or secondary stores not until the 5th. then by the tenth most everyplace should have it, that sells games. like K-mart, wall-mart, meijers and other odd ball stores

So if you will have it probably by the monday, do you think it could be in Ontario Canada by atleast friday? I live a 3 hour drive over the border in London, city of 400,000 people so we aren't exactly remote. Not to mention the 401 highway which is the major route to toronto, goes right through London.

i live in sault ste marie, On....so if it isn't going to be out before the weekend here, i can just send someone to the states, which is 10 minutes away, to get it for me