Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SyntherAugustus

New XBOX Screenshots.

some of those shots look like shit.

i am not expecting anything graphicaly good out of the xbox version. however i do expect it to look better than halo.

They look like THESE old doom3 screenshots. And is it me or are these screenies even worse then the xbox screenies released before them?

Dron said:

They look like THESE old doom3 screenshots. And is it me or are these screenies even worse then the xbox screenies released before them?

Exactly! They just seem to be somehow even lower-res...?

Wow that really looks bad up against the PC shots. No major difference in rendering technology that I can see, but the image quality looks like crap. Kinda blurry... but sharp edges. Bad texture filtering or too low res textures maybe.

The only way I can think of somone managing to make them look like that, is if Gamespy has their own little Suckifier device. That just takes pictures, points them at a wall from 3 inches away, and making sure that the lens on their little camera is covered with 3 inches of dust, then running the shots through a resolution vacuum, that just sucks it all the way to low res

I honestly doubt its really that crappy looking, because seriously, how can you go from good to bad? It wasn't anything like the PC but still my god it wasn't that bad before. But then again publishers have a habit of suckifying console screenshots. I believe it just has alot to do with the fact that PC screenshots are easier to get into a magazine than a console screenshot, really.

you absolute idiots... they are just screen caps from the doom 3 xbox trailer.

taken with a camera, pfffttt....

Why would they take shots of the trailer with a camera when they could take digital stills direct from the source video?