Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
oRaptoRo

Roll Call!

I'm in Michigan, but irregardless, you fucking mastermind you, unless you actually mean rolling around on the floor I think you meant, "Role Call".

I'm in Michigan, but irregardless, you fucking mastermind you, unless you actually mean rolling around on the floor I think you meant, "Role Call".

Sourdogh present!

Sourdogh

Oh for the love of Christ this is proof that the world is just getting dumber. =)

irregardless

NO. THERE IS NO SUCH WORD AS "IRREGARDLESS." PLEASE SAY "REGARDLESS" LIKE A NON RETARD. THANK YOU. THAT IS ALL.

irregardless

NO. THERE IS NO SUCH WORD AS "IRREGARDLESS." PLEASE SAY "REGARDLESS" LIKE A NON RETARD. THANK YOU. THAT IS ALL.

The point of all caps was?

roll call, role call, who gives a fuck =P
I know at staples, we sell ROLL BOOKS for teachers. So there =P

Role = position played
Roll = /shrug

!

irregardless

Non-retard should be hyphenated. While you're at it don't put any carraige returns when quoting, place your text right after the close quote tag. Grr.

Roll-call. Yes. Reminds me of the C64 game The Great Escape.

What does 'role call' mean, though?

N.C.

ARRGGGHHHHH!!!

/me cuts+pastes the entire websters dictionary into this thread.

You mean Full Metal Jacket.

Texas?! Holy Jesus only steers and queers come from Texas and you don't look like much of a steer to me! How 'bout it, do you puff cock?

That might not be totally accurate but I haven't seen that movie in a while. =P

You mean Full Metal Jacket.

Texas?! Holy Jesus only steers and queers come from Texas and you don't look like much of a steer to me! How 'bout it, do you puff cock?

That might not be totally accurate but I haven't seen that movie in a while. =P

That movie rocks...damn Op-For ripped it off.

Its right next to Saving Private Ryan as the best war movie ever.

Its right next to Saving Private Ryan as the best war movie ever.

Hell no. That thing belongs with the afternoon soap operas.

I live in North Carolina. And NO, irregardless is not a word, last time I checked.

Heh, everybody makes fun of Texans. I for one really don't care 'cuz

Texan by birth, but Michigander (is that even a word?) by blood!!!!

My mom is from Michigan, and technically my dad is a northerner too since he was born in Massachusetts. Anywho, it doesn't matter. People are people, heh.

I'm from england!! :-D Full metal jacket is kay, but I hate the fact that "piles is constantly given shit cus of the way he is (it's not his fault, and that drill instructer deserved every bit he got). I don't like the idea that to be the ultimate bad ass you must be stripped from all your inmdividuality to become a slave to your country, but that's me, just ignore it :-D

I just think it sucks because there's hardly a plot and storywriting is practically non-existant. It was just a quick documentary, and a boring one at that. I don't imagine more than a day of thought being put into the "story". Pretty pathetic but it was a fairly decent look at boot camp, about the only reason to even watch it once.