Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nightmare Doom

Dr.Betruger on the new video??

While I was watching the new video I noticed there was a face of a creepy bald headed man at the Beginning of the video

is that Dr.Betruger?? I think it's him

Good observation. That has also crossed my mind as well that it might have been Dr.Betruger. It was obviously too human to be a zombie, but yet it looked like someone who might be planning an apocalypse through demonic forces :P He just has that evil Doctor feel about whoever the guy is, maybe it's the expression on his face.

Heh I just realized but the name Betruger sounds a lot like Krueger, as in Freddy Krueger :P

Here's a theory for Betruger

I think that Dr.Betruger will impose as Doom Guys Sarge and I think that Betruger will be using Doom Guy to get the Soul Cube for him in Hell (Betruger as Sarge claims that the Soul Cube will close the gates to hell) so Betruger can really use it to send demonic forces to Earth (think about the Icon of Sin from Doom 2)

and as for Betruger himself I think his bloodline origins are traced back when the Soul Cube was created...damn there's alot of theroies that are floating around my head but all I can say that Doom 3 better have depth in the storyline.

It´s a shame that they still haven´t noticed what a silly, fake sounding name Betruger is :/

Krueger would be much better, that´s a real name at least...

Nightmare Doom said:

Here's a theory for Betruger

I think that Dr.Betruger will impose as Doom Guys Sarge and I think that Betruger will be using Doom Guy to get the Soul Cube for him in Hell (Betruger as Sarge claims that the Soul Cube will close the gates to hell) so Betruger can really use it to send demonic forces to Earth (think about the Icon of Sin from Doom 2)

That's Farcry's crappy story.

-E

Betrueger (German) - beguiler, cheater, crook, defrauder, fraud, impostor, rook, scammer, swindler

Mmhmmm.

AirRaid said:

Betrueger (German) - beguiler, cheater, crook, defrauder, fraud, impostor, rook, scammer, swindler

Mmhmmm.

Yes, what a subtle hint at his role in the game...
http://www.doomworld.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18615&highlight=malcolm+betruger

BTW, I thought the bald, glasses wearing scientist seen in the leaked E3 intro movie and also in one of the officially released screenshots is supposed to be Dr Malcolm Betruger.

Tetzlaff said:

BTW, I thought the bald, glasses wearing scientist seen in the leaked E3 intro movie and also in one of the officially released screenshots is supposed to be Dr Malcolm Betruger.

Maybe they changed his looks?

AirRaid said:

Mmhmmm.

So which one of those words will be his name in the German version?

-E

Lord FlatHead said:

It's safe to assume the guy in the E3 movie/leak is just a regular scientist talking to Betruger.

So you're saying the bald guy talking to the voice is just a scientist, and the voice is Betruger?

Endureth said:

So which one of those words will be his name in the German version?

-E

Dr Fraud, Dr Sigmund Fraud :p