Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nightmare Doom

Doom vs Silent Hill

My money's on the carebears.

Silent Hill's monsters are all slow. I dont think they'd stand a chance.

Some of the bigger ones from Silent Hill [eg: Silent Hill 2, big ugly thing that walks by when you hide in a closet] could stand a chance, but my vote goes from Doom. Think about it... Humungous arse demons with implanted rocket launchers and fireballs opposed to swinging limbs.

Unferth said:

Some of the bigger ones from Silent Hill [eg: Silent Hill 2, big ugly thing that walks by when you hide in a closet] could stand a chance, but my vote goes from Doom. Think about it... Humungous arse demons with implanted rocket launchers and fireballs opposed to swinging limbs.

You mean Pyramid Head

meh..one imp could take on all of em. Hell the even the frickin zombiemen could fuck those Silent Hill baddies up!

*cough*

I think a lot of you are forgeting something VERY important about the creatures in Silent Hill, that a lot of them CAN NOT die. The entire town is a source of pure evil, in most cases using the minds of humans to take form as creatures and entitys. Also, they have a neat god that they keep trying to resurect, though it never seems to work without some main character coming in and killing it before it can finish. The hellspawn have power and numbers, but Silent Hill has immortality, hellspawn have the icon of sin, Silent Hill the god thingy (could never remember the name). My story has a lot of this in it, though I haven't really been assed to finish it since I happen to be the only person that reads it. ._.;

In a one on one, it would be a stalemate. Regardless of the situation, hellspawn would never be able to completely stop the things from Sh, and the things from SH would never be able to overcome the hellspawn. Now, if humans were to intervine, it could go either way, or they both loose. :D

DemonDemon said:

I think a lot of you are forgeting something VERY important about the creatures in Silent Hill, that a lot of them CAN NOT die. The entire town is a source of pure evil...

I'm pretty sure Hell & co could fit that description and then some.

Heh, just imagine being the Doom guy in Silent Hill, and Harry Mason in hell, one having fun with the plasma gun at alchemilla hospital, and the other taking on a Baron with 12 shots in his handgun, two shotgun shells left and a crowbar.

IMO the doom demons would laugh long and hard at Silent Hill's own spawns.

The entire town is a source of pure evil,

And Hell isnt??

Also, A spider mastermind and a few Arachnotrons would just cut down anything as soon as it poked its head into view..and the arch-vile will 0wn lumbering zombies any day..plus it can bring the dead arachnotrons back to life

RetroGamer said:

Heh, just imagine being the Doom guy in Silent Hill, and Harry Mason in hell, one having fun with the plasma gun at alchemilla hospital, and the other taking on a Baron with 12 shots in his handgun, two shotgun shells left and a crowbar.

IMO the doom demons would laugh long and hard at Silent Hill's own spawns.

What about having ALL of the Silent Hill protaganist in hell??

Doom would win. A few archviles in the ranks behind some barons and it would all be over.

DD_133 said:

Doom would win. A few archviles in the ranks behind some barons and it would all be over.

heh granted they don't fight each other

Well they wouldn't fight each other, because the arch viles are behind the barons.

Yup, doom baddies. Although the last Silent Hill game I played was the first one, and I didn't get very far into it. Thought it was pretty boring. But those little baby things in the hospital would be no match for a pinkie.

Silent Hill is rather picky about who can and can't observe and interact with it's monsters. Not to mention that they appear differently to whoever sees them. Plus their nature is pyschological and spiritual, not physical. Since doom monsters seem to be rather unintelligent, the Silent Hill monsters would likely not even appear to them.

DemonDemon said:

I think a lot of you are forgeting something VERY important about the creatures in Silent Hill, that a lot of them CAN NOT die.

hell, send some archviles in there and you get that immortality effect established real well

Oh, I thought that was Doom vs Cypress Hill... My mistake, sorry. Anyway, even the Baron of Hell wouldn't stand a chance against B-Real on high...

ellmo said:

Oh, I thought that was Doom vs Cypress Hill... My mistake, sorry. Anyway, even the Baron of Hell wouldn't stand a chance against B-Real on high...

I don't see a black metal band beating the
crap out of our favorite monsters...mabye the Baron of Hell and his fellow demons decided to form their own band so they can beat the crap out of Cypress Hill.

any way back to Silent Hill

Isn't a bad idea... but i played only the first chapter...
Hmmmmmmm, Doomguy kills all that creatures in a foggy scary town isn't a bad idea, for real...

BBG said:

The Doom monsters, because of heavier firepower.

One cyb or a spider mastermind/demon could wipe out that game's entire army of monster's standing still -- literally.

RetroGamer said:

Isn't Cypress Hill rap?

Yeah they're rap, they've had some rock/rap songs too. And well they are literally black, but they wouldn't fall under the black metal genre.

I believe BReal is like Italian and spanish or something.

POTGIESSER said:

I believe BReal is like Italian and spanish or something.

Case-in-point -- not black. :D

mje said:

Case-in-point -- not black. :D

Well at least he isn't fuckin Eminem. I hate having to look at all these fuckin wiggers with a major cultural identity crisis. Bullshit fake paper gangsters. Nothing but a buncha wannabe posin wankers. Their not from streets, their fuckin lying through their teeth. All these rich suburban white idiots that think their fuckin ghetto. Why the fuck do they walk that? Talk like that? Think their fuckin Ice Cube or something. They should pull up their pants, straighten their hat, wear fuckin Dockers, wash their fence and clean their daddy's car. Eat my shit.

POTGIESSER said:

Well at least he isn't fuckin Eminem. I hate having to look at all these fuckin wiggers with a major cultural identity crisis. Bullshit fake paper gangsters. Nothing but a buncha wannabe posin wankers. Their not from streets, their fuckin lying through their teeth. All these rich suburban white idiots that think their fuckin ghetto. Why the fuck do they walk that? Talk like that? Think their fuckin Ice Cube or something. They should pull up their pants, straighten their hat, wear fuckin Dockers, wash their fence and clean their daddy's car. Eat my shit.

Dockers suck, 1960s/1970s Bell Bottom Jeans are better leg wear

and yes Rap does suck indeed

anyway back on topic