Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Goliath

This is really funny...and true

Of course, why didn't I see it sooner... only Europe has gorgeous women! I forgot that every woman in America is fat, I'm so foolish!

I guess you've never seen that female exchange student ogre that was in my math class in grade 12.

Scuba Steve said:

Of course, why didn't I see it sooner... only Europe has gorgeous women! I forgot that every woman in America is fat, I'm so foolish!

To add to that, you forgot one important detail -- there is not a SINGLE fat woman in Europe. Carry on.

No but I saw a fat chick the other day at bugerking who was pimpin' a thong, so it just reminded me of it.

Well americans are stereotyped as being fat, ugly and white. There are fat europeans as there are fat people of just about every race in every region. In most underdeveloped regions of the world there aren't as many fat people because they don't have all the conveniences and lets face it, poisons of western and european society. It's just a comparison of the stereotypical universal ideal female physique and being labelled as a Euro thing, and being contrasted to stereotypical american women. Also to stir the pot further, there's probably more grossly over weight fat people in the US than any other country in comparisson. If anybody could come up subtstanciating evidence to prove for or against I'd be curious to see the findings.

POTGIESSER said:

Well americans are stereotyped as being fat, ugly and white. There are fat europeans as there are fat people of just about every race in every region. In most underdeveloped regions of the world there aren't as many fat people because they don't have all the conveniences and lets face it, poisons of western and european society. It's just a comparison of the stereotypical universal ideal female physique and being labelled as a Euro thing, and being contrasted to stereotypical american women. Also to stir the pot further, there's probably more grossly over weight fat people in the US than any other country in comparisson. If anybody could come up subtstanciating evidence to prove for or against I'd be curious to see the findings.

We Doomworlders don't need opinions like this. American womens are fat, europeans are thin, and Canada... Nah, forget it.

Mr. NobodX said:

We Doomworlders don't need opinions like this. American womens are fat, europeans are thin, and Canada... Nah, forget it.

I'm glad that your so high and mighty and capable of speaking for all the patrons of Doomworld with your opinion that is as worthless and as pointless as everybody elses.

Enough retarded comments. Look at the pic, say "heh" or "bleh" and move on. And quit going to McDonalds.