Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daimon

URBAN LEGEND(?): Doom 2 Explosion

Hey do you never listen about a Doom 2 episode called Doom 2 explosion?
I just listen when i was young, the first time i've played doom.

This episode containing a thing likes more than 10000 levels and new enemies graphics and monsters too...

I could bellieving than is only a urban legend, write me what do you think?

bye

I've never heard of it, but with that many levels it wouldn't have been an episode. Was it perhaps the name for a shovelware CD that included a launcher which could muck about with the wads in various ways?

Even then, 10000 is hard to believe. 2000 is more the sort of number that you'd find on these CDs.

A search on google revealed a page in a foreign language, but it contained the phrase "... Doom 2 explosion (2000 levels, cheats, programs and sound files for Doom 2)" so maybe that's what you're thinking of.

there where a great many disks like that.

while some where done by companies and such other where done out of a garage for PC shows

one of these i have

the front cover looks like a 10 year old made it in MS paint and printed it out on an injet. it has about 1500 wads and a shity ass program for running them.

i have the classic D!zone series and demon gate with 3000 wads, mostly piss poor ones.

daimon said:

Hey do you never listen about a Doom 2 episode called Doom 2 explosion?
I just listen when i was young, the first time i've played doom.

This episode containing a thing likes more than 10000 levels and new enemies graphics and monsters too...

I could bellieving than is only a urban legend, write me what do you think?

bye

Ellmo once said
me wonders,is that english?

And no, I've never heard about it. 10000 levels? somehow Maximum Doom draws in my memory, i.e. the 1000 levels that came with the Masters

i remember being in Media Play once, a long time ago (i LOVED that store). i remembered seeing crazy stuff like that. i distinctly remember seeing something called D Zone and Doom II Explosion. it was just a helluva lot of levels for Doom II.

Godshatter said:

i remember being in Media Play once, a long time ago (i LOVED that store). i remembered seeing crazy stuff like that. i distinctly remember seeing something called D Zone and Doom II Explosion. it was just a helluva lot of levels for Doom II.

I still have D-zone and another one called Alchemy. Both only had like 2000 levels. And most of them sucked...
There is also the master levels cd produced by id software, even it only has like 3000 wads on it.

definetly not a doom ep cuz you have to have like a mega computer to run this so called urban legend megawad. or is it a megamegamegawad?