Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Chris Hansen

New level in the making - return to an old series!

Hey all! Just thought I'd let you know that I have updated my homepage with some news about the current level(s) I'm doing. I'd love to see some opinions, comments and what not here if you got some. Also some of you might not have an account on WIP, so now's the time to cast your judgement.

Appetizer: http://home13.inet.tele.dk/CNH/images/cwb5/DOOM0125.jpg

The rest is on http://home13.inet.tele.dk/CNH Just click the news button!

E1... I don't think I've been working on an E1 map for quite some time. I speculated not long ago whether or not I should make a E2 sequel to CH Retro... Or maybe you're thinking of the E1 map I did for Doom Enigma...? Anywho, thanks for the nice words, both of you!

heh, nice sky, and i think the yellow and black fountains together look awesome, should i ever make a zdoom map (considered it recently) i'll have to use that

Szymanski said:

Yeah it was the enigma map, thats still yet to be released right?

Yeah, I think so.. eventually! Like everything else! ;) No, seriously, I do believe it will get released in some form or the other. Ask SargeBaldy, he knows. If not, then I'll toss that E1 map in with a couple of the CH Retro maps, a couple of E2 maps spiced up with some strong E3 and salty 2002ADO E4 maps of mine and make a nice little tasty 9 level episode pie!

Epyo said:

Dude that thing's totally cancelled.

Indeed, just got a confirmation on it.

Chris Hansen's site said:

...unrealistically action packed gameplay!

Heh, cool. And the screens look really, really nice. Especially the one that is in the first link in your topic post. Very nice, indeed.

Man, did I write that...? Geeez..., now I've gotta live up to it! *shudders his head and mumbles curses*

Hooray another Flay the Obscene map! The screens for this new installment on your site look excellent, but I have come to expect nothing less from you Chris :)