Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

gba doom release date.

i just checked out ebworld.com, and it says the release date for gba doom is oct 29th. i thought it was out tomorrow. did they change the release date on us?

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Sweet.... can't wait to co-op and Deathmatch.... that way, I can yell at the person 5 ft from me! HA!

Multiplayer specs:

In either mode, every system needs a game pak. Sucks, doesn't it?

Co-Op: Only 2 players, no more

DM: 2 or 4 players, but never 3

This is what I saw off of various updated sites on GBA Doom. Whatever the case, I have it reserved and can't wait till Friday! w000000000t!!!!!!!!!!

Why would you reserve it? Not like there's a high demand for a remake of the original with a Multiplayer link.
I say the SNES version looked better.

Not like there's a high demand for a remake of the original with a Multiplayer link.

My friend told me that at the GameStop where he reserved his copy, it is the #1 reserved game on the list.

Maybe it has to do with area, or preference, or some other factors. Anywho, I'm still glad I was the first person at the GameStop where I reserved mine to reserve it. w0000000t!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Or maybe its the fact that every single game being launched right now is pure shit, including GBA Doom

[sarcasm]My my, you sure are the optimistic one, aren't you?[/sarcasm]

I work in gaming and software at Future Shop, and I checked the date... our list says we get it Oct 25

And the answer is yes, GBA doom will suck.

...and I'm supposed to be guided by the opinion of a Cake fan? Are you even remotely serious?

And the answer is yes, GBA doom will suck.

...and I'm supposed to be guided by the opinion of a Cake fan? Are you even remotely serious?

Liam...deadnail just made you his bitch. OWNED! Hehe.

Oh really? Whats this then?

Is it just me or does that start out with, "Sonuvabitch if only...". If only. Got it, you Grammar Rodeo Champion?

But how do you know that Ralphis doesnt? IRC quote from deathwarrior
<Ralphis> Ive had pubes for two years.

OH! OHHHHH even!

I just can't figure out which is more sad... the fact that you know Ralphis has pubic hair or the fact that you publicly admit to having this knowledge.

I just can't figure out which is more sad... the fact that you know Ralphis has pubic hair or the fact that you publicly admit to having this knowledge.

1)I dont know, I am just taking that GOOF BALLS word for it. All in all however, touché.

What about your girbil, Ragget? Isn't he still in there?

What in the red crimson fuck are you babbling about?

You haven't been on the Internet very long, have you kiddo?

JOIN THE MIGHTY FELCHER FORCES!

Hey. No joke here. I don't do coke and don't joke about it, Godammit.

That's right, it's his weed.

And Lüt's coke.

DAMNIT, BBG, STOP RUNNING OFF WITH LÜT'S NOSE CANDY!