Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cavorite

Signed DoomII CD, Value, Interest?

I've got a copy of doomII, with the printed side of the disc signed by the entire doomII / ID team. Its been sitting around since the mid 90's in My possession and I don't really have a place to display it, so I'm gauging if there would be interest if I auctioned it, as I figure someone probably wants this more than I do.

All it is is the CD in a jewel case, the box is long gone, but who cares, the Disc is whats important here.

Commentary welcome.

-C-

Put it up on Ebay. (I will most DEFINITELY buy it then -- my id collection is growing and is closing in towards completion... autographs are something of which I have none from the id guys)

I wonder if I still have my autographed Doom 2 box somewhere. Probably not, I bet it got thrown out long ago or something.

I have an autographed The Ultimate Doom poster. It's so special that they all signed it in gold ink.

Danarchy said:

I have an autographed The Ultimate Doom poster. It's so special that they all signed it in gold ink.

I think any one who bought the ultimate doom got this poster. No the sig's are not real, they are printed on there...

Stealthy Ivan said:

I think any one who bought the ultimate doom got this poster. No the sig's are not real, they are printed on there...

I didn't get a friggin' poster.

This CD is the real signed deal, and yeah, I'll get a picture up as soon as I take it to work with me tommorrow and scan it.

If I put it up to auction soon i'll post around and let people know.

Fyi, the reason the box is not around is that it ended up getting crushed at one point, and it really wasen't worth it to me to keep it after that. It is still possible to find some boxed copies so you can just throw it in that if it makes you feel better :)

-C-