Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

BFG10000 Bug

Its Ammo Per Shot is Problem: Some time it's 5 cell, Some time it's 20 Cell

When coop it's 5, the others are 20. Now shut up, 666 Mengju.

WOW T-X DEFINETLY ISN'T LIN MENGJU BECAUSE HE WOULD NEVER CALL HIMSELF STUPID

Edit: stop ban evading you tard

If I get the opportunity to, perhaps I will! Thanks for the invite.

When I first saw the BFG10000 in action, I thought that some kind of lag bug had mixed up the shotgun sparks with the BFG blast.... true story

OK, this is going to look extremely lazy -- but where can I find one of these weapons? I loaded up st for the first time in probably a year, just to mess with it, and tried some of the new duel maps, but couldn't find one.

Mogul said:

OK, this is going to look extremely lazy -- but where can I find one of these weapons? I loaded up st for the first time in probably a year, just to mess with it, and tried some of the new duel maps, but couldn't find one.

Just do IDKFA and hit 4, 5, 6, and 7.

The BFG10k is too weak. I mean too strong... too weak... too strong... araarrghghhhh!!

Mogul said:

Wow -- that is a lot like Quake III's BFG. :P

Actually, it's quite a bit different. Q3A's actually shoots projectiles, whereas Skulltag's is a hitscan weapon with exploding bullets. This allow's ST's to be more precise, allows you to shoot behind bars, etc. It also uses a lot more ammo so that you can't be spam happy with it.

I don't really like ST's bfg 10k alot, I prefer the bfg9000. The bfg 10k is like trying to shoot an overpowered pistol that eats ammo for me, I can never kill anyone with it. But give me a bfg9000... ;)