Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ellmo

Hellsing? New WAD in progress

I used only a few hours for this, but I have concepts, and all required stuff to make this map complete. It's called Graves in the mist, and will be using the Undead mod I have created. Moreover I'm using Gothic texture pack + few of redone textures from other places.

Currently presenting a truck, that took me about two hours to build:

It's parked somewhere in the forest (Yeah, there will be some trees), whre your SWAT team will be doing a mission... More shots to come soon.

The truck looks promising, although the picture is very dark. Perhaps brighten it up a bit to make the details more visible?

O_o...
Forest You say? I wantd to show You how to make a cool forest, but when I've sent You the mail it returned with an error message ellmo, what's going on?!
Tlen powinien przyjmować spore załączniki, a ten miał tylko 3 mb, czy coś, a o ile wiem interia.pl i o2.pl rozbudowały się. Więc co się dzieje?! (:(
EDIT:Graves in the mist... I remember a very old game called "sen", polish too-there was an awesome atmospheric cemetary representing You as a dead man. The music was chilling..

ReX said:

Perhaps brighten it up a bit to make the details more visible?

I will add lighting to the truck and to the parking lot... It'll be more visible then, I suppose.

Nmn said:

I wantd to show You how to make a cool forest, but when I've sent You the mail it returned with an error message ellmo, what's going on?!

Don't have an idea. Maybe you'll send this file along GG? It's quite fast you know.

BlackFish said:

As long as you give us a long pistol to blow shit up with.

Huh? Don't geddit.

ellmo said:

few of redone textures from other places.

*looks at the ceiling whistling*

Looking better now? OfCoz it does.

BTW - Nmn, I still ddidn't get your mail... :'(

That second screenshot looks simply stunning! I can't wait to see what it's like with trees added :).

Wow, yeah, that second shot is surprisingly nice, for the DOOM engine. Good job.

ellmo said:

Looking better now?

Most soitenly! It's a very convincing-looking truck for DooM.

BlackFish said:

Alucard's gun.

okay, okay... I don't know the movie so well. And it was Arucard in my version. It would be awesome to have such a Casull 454 here, though our main hero wiil be a human, joining Hellsing Organisation to beat the shit out of undeads...

I think it would be nice, If there was a possibility to "purchase" new weapons, not only find them. Let's say there'll be a payment for each mission, and the next one will begin with shopping :D

Cash (points) as variables? And the shop with scripts set to variables.. You know

int cash;
if (cash = 240)
{
giveinventory (alucard's gun, 1);
}

script 240 (void)
{
print (s:"good job! Here's the check");
cash = 200
}
about the mail-I'll send from the alternative mail account (sorry, but Journey to Silius and Super Contra sucked me for 3 hours :)

Nmn said:

Cash (points) as variables? And the shop with scripts set to variables.. You know

Exactly, a Thief like intermission.
Hey, I just tried those Undead monsters I made before. They completly rock - seeing them lurking out of the mist, trudging and yelling "You do not hide... forever" or "A thousand eyes look"...

This map will be a very good introduction to the new project. Player will hardly have weapons to deal with a single zombie, and we're talking about 40/45, (and of course the Drownmen, walking out of the murky water...) Ah! So everything shall go as I planned - player will run like hell to his truck...

Not mean to be picky but why does the hero has a black glove when holding the shotgun and he has a black glove without the fingers when holding the handgun? Does he change his gloves with chaning the weapons? :) I think making some fingers on the gloves holding the handgun would be more realistic.

The angle on that shotgun is terrible, unless it's taken from some sort of reload animation (which I doubt).

The environments in the screenshots, however, are pretty neat.

Nmn said:

Does he change his gloves with chaning the weapons

Heh, these are only beta stage screenshots. Weapons will be redone (most probably by Scuba Steeve himself - woohoo!).

dsm said:

The angle on that shotgun is terrible, unless it's taken from some sort of reload animation (which I doubt).

Then feel free to be surprised. This is indeed a reloading frame (look at the dying zombie, he was just shot)...

That reminds me ALOT of Ghost Recon...
Looks great but the sky, (not the mountains) doesn't look that good. Maybe it will be good when you're playing, dunno. maybe make it a bit darker.

Lutrov71 said:

That reminds me ALOT of Ghost Recon...
Looks great but the sky, (not the mountains) doesn't look that good. Maybe it will be good when you're playing, dunno. maybe make it a bit darker.

The sky has been changed already. Those screenies are a bit... obsolete.

DarkJedi188 said:

Let me guess...Is this a ZDOOM project?

/me counts to 10 and catches a deep breath
Yes