Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Skeletor

IT IS DONE! (9/11 commission report)

IT IS DONE!

The 9/11 commission report that is. Anyways, my opinion is, the attacks on the WTC can't be stopped. I believe if it wasn't Sept. 11, then it would have been another day. If they stopped those two hijackers on 9/11, I think more would have tried the same. So breaking it all down, I believe 9/11 is preventable, but inevitable. Just like Judgement Day in terminator 3.

btw, who's voting this year? I'm probably voting Kerry, but not sure yet. but there is no frikkin way i am voting for bush.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

The easiest way to avoid/prevent these types of things is a change in America's international policy. They're not considering that though, instead they're just tightening up the things other countries already hate us for. Go figure.

Either way, I don't really care. I live in small town America, no one is going to bomb my city so I'll just watch how it all plays out from the sidelines.

-E

Endureth said:

Hindsight is always 20/20.

The easiest way to avoid/prevent these types of things is a change in America's international policy. They're not considering that though, instead they're just tightening up the things other countries already hate us for. Go figure.

Either way, I don't really care. I live in small town America, no one is going to bomb my city so I'll just watch how it all plays out from the sidelines.

-E

I agree with you. Foreign policy is the thing that we need to concentrate upon most.

Endureth said:

Sup small town america buddy

Captain Red said:

Anyone seen that security camera footage of the hijackers walking through the metal detectors on the morning of 09/11/01?

Yeah, that was rather fucked.

Anyway, I dont think we'll ever be free from terrorism until the American government changes it's foriegn policies.

On that note, I'm voting for Kerry. Not that I really want him to be peresident, its just I that I really fucking don't want Bush to be president anymore. He's fucking us and the entire world.

Mr. NobodX said:
Do you really want us to endure another 4 years of madness???

NO BECAUSE THE TWO PARTY SYSTEM IS JUST FINE.

Captain Red said:

Anyone seen that security camera footage of the hijackers walking through the metal detectors on the morning of 09/11/01?

They didn't have anything that was illegal at the time on them.

Mr. NobodX said:

Do you really want us to endure another 4 years of madness???

Endureth the madness!

-E

Heh

British Intelligence reports:
Nobody did it, all the cabinet can keep thier jobs, and an innocent BBC director general, who is the hub of the most hilarious jokes on Dead Ringers, can be fired. Can we have our money now mister blair?

American Intelligence reports:
Everybody did it, not one of them is more responsible than everyone else, so everyone can keep thier jobs, even the one who cant ride a segway or eat pretzels without injuring himself, er, can we have our money anyway?

Captain Red said:

Yeh, strange to see security footage without a time/date stamp on it.

fodders said:
Yeh, strange to see security footage without a time/date stamp on it.

Really?

dose somebody know where it might be downloaded?

That's no where near as mysterious and fucked up then the pentagon security tape. It shows the so called "plane" smashing into it from a side view. Only problem is, there's like 3-4 farmes of animation missing, so you don't even see anything flying towards it, it's BOOM! Also the hole left was way smaller than the wing span of the plane. Which leaves the question: WTF?

There's something I have to ask, though I don't think it will be answered any time soon if ever.
Why did the terrorists hijack those planes and crash them into those buildings? I think we can all agree that they were mongoloid extremests, but there have been so many of them for so long before that and all they did was hijack planes to have hostages and have their demands met or suicide bomb things (though not in the US, I don't think) but in this case they obviously seemed to be really really pissed off about something to want to kill so many people. What also bugs me is there was never a reason given, not even people discussing "well maybe this is why" or theories or anything (or maybe I just haven't been paying attention as usual, sorry if I wasn't.)

Because the World trade center is an american symbol, so are the whitehouse and pentagon. They wanted to kill as much people as possible.

POTGIESSER said:

That's no where near as mysterious and fucked up then the pentagon security tape. It shows the so called "plane" smashing into it from a side view. Only problem is, there's like 3-4 farmes of animation missing, so you don't even see anything flying towards it, it's BOOM! Also the hole left was way smaller than the wing span of the plane. Which leaves the question: WTF?

Maybe it was a missile and/or the plane was a transformer.

Could be the fact that planes fly at hundreds of miles an hour and that it can't catch it all if it only records a few frames every few seconds.

Dude! In one of the surveillance videos a hijacker is dancing a jig before getting on a plane!

So... where's the part of the 9/11 Commission where it explains that none of this is new information?

Grimm said:

That's the most retarded fucking thing I've ever heard.

Read it all and take a close look before you dismiss something.

Also, here and here are some strange stuff. I think I also read somewhere about surviving firefighters reporting evidence of explosives already in the towers and it being suppressed.

it's BOOM! Also the hole left was way smaller than the wing span of the plane. Which leaves the question: WTF?

Ive seen this theory debunked many a time, first the fuel-filled wings of the plane exploded before they hit the building, as they scraped on the ground when the nose went in, second, here is ONE (ONE!) picture that shows no plane wreckage, but lots that do, and third, the damage doesnt look 'too bad' from the very front right after impact, but there was a shot of the rebuilding of the pentagon after everything damaged had been pulled down to be replaced, and a vast area was missing, almost all of one side which had been damaged too badly to leave standing

There are no conspiracies here, Middle eastern terrorists hijacked four aircraft, two hit the world trade center and caused it to collapse, one hit the pentagon and did severe internal damage, the other crashed in a forest on the way to another target, or was just crashed on purpose to kill the people on board

Of course, people can twist tiny little details to thier own ends all the want, and try and make up theories of some non-existant conspiracy that the government wanted excuses to go to war (if america wants to start a war it tends to do so whatever other people say) or divert attention from something 'even more' sinister, whatever 'even more sinster' than killing nearly 4000 people is...

Gokuma said:

I think I also read somewhere about surviving firefighters reporting evidence of explosives already in the towers and it being suppressed.

That would coincide with an article I've read explaining that on the morning of the attacks, WTC Building 7 collapsed before either of the two towers. A few stills of a live broadcast showed that one of the lesser buildings did indeed collapse from the inside or implode while the towers were standing on fire across the street.

I believe the book I found it in was called "Abuse Your Illusions". Or that book is part of a series in which it can be found. Oh my dear god, there's no online source so people will actually have to pick up books to confirm this. It's almost like being wrong.

deathbringer said:
and try and make up theories of some non-existant conspiracy that the government wanted excuses to go to war

Being that indeed the war on terrorism has to do with a lot of other things than terrorism itself (mainly oil and the power balance in the region where it is,) it's not surprising if people attempt to put together the facts that lead to things that are pretty evident on a global scale. Of course, the facts are specific, thus pinpointing them is bound to fail unless you have enough information. That's where you can draw numerous theories, most of which are wrong in their gist, but possibly close to the truth in some respects that are being left out in other accounts. The point here is to determine how the power relationships that lead to the events work. Then you can get an idea of "responsibilities".

(if america wants to start a war it tends to do so whatever other people say)

Not exactly; with a definite lack of support from its populance and other countries it does not happen. And that needs some sort of pretext or justification to be strong enough. Be it true or false.

or divert attention from something 'even more' sinister, whatever 'even more sinster' than killing nearly 4000 people is...

You mean 3,000? Killing more than 4,000, maybe. Let's say, killing 10,000 or more.

Sorry I took my time on this, just haven't found the time lately to go back and post again.

Bloodskull said:

Because the World trade center is an american symbol, so are the whitehouse and pentagon. They wanted to kill as much people as possible.

To me that isn't good enough. I accept that they wanted to kill as many people as possible, but what the hell for? They masterminded this terrible plan and there seems to be no real reason given.
I also read the article about the way the plane that struck the second tower looked and I think that it should be reproduced using a world builder/modeling program to get a clearer picture on how the shadows should look. Anyway, if the plane did have things strapped on it or built into it, then:
It doesn't mean much, since with or without extra explosives the building would have collapsed anyway. Even if the planes were switched, then so what. Flight 175 could have been landed and the replacement plane could've been used instead, which doesn't mean much. OR
This means that the replacement plane somehow went unnoticed for a long time as it was being prepared, or it was known about but it was let go.
The whole part about the planes being swithced doesn't make much sense, and the article doesn't provide any theories as to how that could have occured. They would have to have landed, all the while staying on radar. Then all of the hostages, or victims really, would have to have been rounded up and loaded onto the replacement plane, which to me is just silly. Also:

Ive seen a plane with a bump like that highlighted in red under the wing. I know I have, but for the life of me I can't remember where or what it was supposed to contain.