Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CryoZ3r0

ZupaShotganMuvment

Would you mind rephrasing that? We have no idea what you mean.

Well, OK, this just came to mind. Do you know what the SSG is?

That's the short way to say supershotgun, or, the double barrel shotgun.

What does the trick do? I think you may be talking about what some of us call a "swing shot."

Wow man , you have to speak english, so that we can understand you.
Explain in detail what you or your friends are talking about, get more info then ask questions.

Ill try to post this as clearly as possible, it is called the SSG Swingshot, it is not very well known really, and most people that know about it, have no clue how to completely handle it and master it.

The first time I heard it really being used a lot, was from a player named "Conan" who taught it to Dominus many years ago, I believe he was the first to always try and do it etc.

The occurence, is when you quickly jolt your mouse and fire on the person. The increase in damage is caused by the extra momentum that turning gives you. Usually, the way to perform the swingshot, is quickly jolt your mouse over about 1 inch or so on your screen (or more) and hit them off centered a bit to the right. Hitting a player sprite on the right will do more damage. When I use it, usually I strafe until the player is roughly 1 inch to the side of my screen, then swing over and shoot them.

It's very easy to get one shot kills this way, and you can get them also at long distances, one of the best ones Ive heard being pulled off, was in Map1, Dominus was at the BFG ledge, on top the ledge, and his opponent was at the Chaingun, and a 100% SSG shot occured :)

1 shot kills are not the only effect of the swingshot, neither is more damage, but prolly one of the biggest advantage it gives you is the blaring red screen that your opponents will witness. Usually when your being swingshotted, your screen flares up red, to the point of annoyance on almost every shot, this is why it's a good thing to learn. Eventually you'll just get a feel for it, and do it instinctivly, even without doing a big swing, any small jolt can do it when well practiced.

Additional Note: It's a lot harder to get this to work in ZDaemon, even though it's very consistant in doom2.exe.