Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tobester

Just wondering... who smokes?

How many of y'all smoke?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. How many of y'all smoke?

• I smoke.
    • I\'m smart and probably have never considered the horrible habit.

How many of y'all are smokers? I smoked for a year when I was 13, quit, but started up again about 2 months ago cause of stress and shit.

Never have. I'll be 21 on August 3rd (Drewmsday) so I'll assume my chances of ever starting are low.

I've smoked for two years; stopped smoking for 3 years now. Never had too much trouble to stay away from cigarettes (the promise of a tray of beer proved to be very effective :).

I like having a cigarette every once in a while (and I won't skip the occasional weed). Unless you're addicted, it might taste well and isn't too harmful... having a good diet and doing a lot of exercise helps you to keep healthy anyway, so drinking and smoking (extremely) rarely won't touch you alot.

I want to quit. I've been smoking since I was 13. I'm 30 now. It's not easy.

-E

Dest-X said:

Smoking is for faggots and sailors.

Hello I’m Bill Williams and I come from the department of redundancy department.

I've smoked for 6 years now. Somebody asked me why I smoke the other week, dificult question to answer. I know it's disgusting (especially to a non-smoker), it makes your clothes stink and all that but it's just the habit; and I'm not just talking about the nicotine addiction, but the silly little things that one does when he/she smokes that would be difficult to give up- like picking up the lighter in the morning and so on.

As for pot, I used to smoke it on and off, but these days I can't be bothered with the stuff, got bored of it.

I don't smoke. Makes your clothes smell like shit, makes you smell like shit, makes you look like shit, makes your lungs and body function like shit.

I smoke and enjoy it even more because it pisses off pretentious assholes.

Quast said:

I smoke and enjoy it even more because it pisses off pretentious assholes.

Heh, those pretentious assholes will be laughing all the way to the bank, profiting off the cigs you bought while other pretentious assholes prepare your body at the morgue about 9 years before your natural time (not that natural lifespans exist anymore as a result of human tinkering).

Never smoked, never will.

I smoke rollies. If u use filters, they're nowhere near as harsh as ciggerettes can be.

Job said:

Heh, those pretentious assholes will be laughing all the way to the bank, profiting off the cigs you bought while other pretentious assholes prepare your body at the morgue about 9 years before your natural time (not that natural lifespans exist anymore as a result of human tinkering).

wow, people buy and use product and someone makes money...

honestly, I don't even plan to live to far into my 40s...so I guess missing out on the wonders of being an unwanted, useless 80 year old isn't much of a concern to me...I don't think it would be even if I didn't smoke

DoomUK said:

I've smoked for 6 years now. Somebody asked me why I smoke the other week, dificult question to answer.

I've been getting the question constantly, mostly because I've had the whole tumor-in-my-nose business not even two years ago.

My answer: I'm smoking because I am stressed and I will stop when I feel better.
It's not an issue of being addicted or not. I've got the will power to stop an addiction if I have to. I've done it before on a few occasions.
Tis a tender subject on what said 'stress' is, and although my reasons sound selfish to me, others I've told all but applaud me.

I have never smoked, or consumed alcohol. I do not plan to even consider doing either thing, because it bothers me enough when other people do it. I don't want other people to be bothered because my clothes smell like smoke and I have a Jack Daniels on my breath.

Dest-X said:

That is, stupid faggots and sailors.

wildweasel-r3000 said:

I have never smoked, or consumed alcohol. I do not plan to even consider doing either thing, because it bothers me enough when other people do it. I don't want other people to be bothered because my clothes smell like smoke and I have a Jack Daniels on my breath.

So you're abstaining because you're worried about what people would think of you...?

wildweasel-r3000 said:

I have a Jack Daniels on my breath.

Is that a guy from your school?

Dest-X said:

Marv Albert's joining the Navy.