Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Laguna

"...They took my baby..." (Doom 3)

If you pay close attention to the newer, 18 minute long G4 tech video on Doom3, IMMEDIATELY when they start on the audio bit, right as the light goes red, you can hear a woman half-wimpering and saying "they took my baby..." and then you hear an infant start crying.

Fucking spooky.

[/shit post]

yea dingos tend to like babies alot. thus they take them and eat them. i didnt know doom3 would have dingos

Sephiroth said:

yea dingos tend to like babies alot. thus they take them and eat them. i didnt know doom3 would have dingos

"Did the Dingo eat your bay-bay?" :P I remember that movie. :D

That part in the movie is freaky. :D
Oddly enough reminded me of that one part in Max Payne, with the bloody house walls and the screaming wife. That part always scared me. :D

Haha, I saw that movie too (no idea why I watched it all the way trough).

Been done before; frankly, I don't know what all the hype is about. I was far more impressed with that cynical-looking scientist - the expressions on his face were so well defined. Other standouts: archville and caco. Baby thing has been done before (yawns).

Laguna said:

If you pay close attention to the newer, 18 minute long G4 tech video on Doom3, IMMEDIATELY when they start on the audio bit, right as the light goes red

Shit, it's not like anyone who played that video with sound missed that. It's been brought up in some of the other threads, so I suggest you go there if you have anything to add.