Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Endureth

Spoilers

Well this is the spoiler filled forum and the link is hosted from another site so I didn't think the mods would have a problem with it. If they do, well, oops.

;)

-E

Mancubus be purdy... and wtf is that two-headed thing? Yay!

I'm disappointed by the mancubus - not sure what to make of the cacodemon either. And whatever happened to the chainsaw zombie's stylish Kill Bill-esque yellow jump suit?

OMFG. OMFG. OMFG.

Ok, calming down. All the "new" monsters look badass.. the gibbing/gore looks hardcore, can't wait to see it in action.

Noticed they showed a shot of the q2dm1 remake in there too, niiiiice...

AUGUST, WHY MUST YOU TAUNT ME SO WHEN I AM STUCK IN THE MEDIOCRICY THAT IS JULY!

Cool monsters, etc. And I don't get why you people don't like the new Mancubus.

Bebop_of_Doom said:

the spider-mastermind

It's called a Vagary

Captain Red said:

Looks like you can have different classes of the same monster...

Yea I'm quite pleased with that aspect. It will make for a very interesting and broad enemy range.

Captain Red said:

Looks like you can have different classes of the same monster...

Good, that'll make things much more interesting.

Lol, why the hell do ppl keep asking about the vagary's nipples? I've read that question like 3 times already.

Oh, and for a second I thought the HK with the funky textures was supposed to be the new Baron, nooooooo! Thankfully it's just a variation of the HK (kudos to id for the extra effort).

etimmerAZ said:

Where are the Vagary's nipples????

Maybe that is for Ultra mode.

Because Demons don't need nipples (Supernatrual beings are not sexual reproductive creatures like
we are)

etimmerAZ said:

Where are the Vagary's nipples????

Maybe that is for Ultra mode.

ROFL! 512mb video ram is powering these nipples, baby...

At the VERRRRRRRYYYYY bottom of the scan on that "LISTINGS CHECK" (spelled in German), on the "UNSERE EINSCHATZUNG" it gives a pretty good indication of the right requirements.

I used babelfish to translate it and it didnt come out PERFECT, but good enough to understand, at least:

"Due to the high Auflosung protecting our test let yourself with relative security say that doom 3 also on alteren diagram maps (starting from Radeon 9500/Geforce4 TI) in lower Auflosung seind it becomes flusig playable. CCU and memory should lie beyond from 2 GHZ and 256mbRAM; 512MBRAM are to be used according to our opinion sinvoll, since Activision forbade us, own hardware fur the test or at least diagram map to exchange memory and processor deliver subsequently we one detailed achievement check inclusive Tuningguide in the nachsten expenditure"

So in other words, they recommend using at least 512mb RAM to get the smoothest performance, and a Radeon 9500/GF4 TI card or better for best performance. Also they say your processor should be 2ghz or better for best performance possible.

Athlon 1.83 ghz
768mb RAM
Ati Radeon 9800 PRO

Looks like im set! =)

Sweet!

I hope someone does a new model and replaces the Mancubus. WTF? It's not scary I'll be laughing when I see the mancubus in the game...dicks tentacles hanging from his mouth, WTF?...rofl.

The real mancubus looks like my avatar thank you very much!

I really like the 'alternate' hell knight. The tatoos all over his body kick ass, and blood on his face, arms and legs.

The vagary also looks very cool, almost a female archvile.
And the mancubus is a badass.