Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hyena

Need some voice actors!

I'm working on a wad right now that's in need of voice acting.

I need the voice of 11 UAC Marines. I don't necessarily need 11 people, some can fill the roles of more than one character.

Each character has between 2 and 5 lines. Send an e-mail if you're willing to help.
(Hyena@kiwibonga.com)
Some of the characters are purposely open-ended so feel free to make mention of what sort of character you'd like to play the part of.

Thank you.

P.S. It is not a joke wad.

hmm... dose that mean you want American accents (I'm thinking the storm troopers from star wars). I could probably fake it...

If you need a deeper and slightly sex voice with a touch of ruggedness, I'm just the one whose help you want.

Captain Red said:

hmm... dose that mean you want American accents (I'm thinking the storm troopers from star wars). I could probably fake it...

I don't care what accent. (I figure the UAC in the future is a multicultural organization)
I'd just prefer they sound like adults, and probably the sort of adults who are likely to be in the sort of situation where they would see their own blood, and most importantly who can react to a horrific experience without a monotone voice and mouthed "guts" noises.
(/me raises an eyebrow in Blackfish's direction)

Job said:

Heh. I'm serious.

I'd appreciate any help I can get. E-mail me.

Hyena said:

I'd appreciate any help I can get. E-mail me.

Will do.

I'd like too, I'm buying a mic soon anyway. This could be interesting :).

Job said:

If you need a deeper and slightly sex voice with a touch of ruggedness, I'm just the one whose help you want.

:D rofldrpepper

now if my mic wasn't shitty (can you need a noisy marine? :P) you could get a marine with danish accent, hey thats something. Heh

My mike's probably too shitty. Plus everyone would ask me what the hell I was doing. Good luck with it dude, and if all the slots don't get filled, let me know and I'll help.

I've tried to come up with a good sound-fx WAD a few months ago...And, unfortunately, it didn't turn out to be as great as my maps. So, I've decided that I should just stick to the mapping gig and forget about the sound mixing...My mike must've also been real shitty just like Grimm's.
Nevertheles, I'm always interested in seeing what you expert sound WAdsters can do...

I'd try out, but I sound like a cartoon character/girl. ;_; On the plus side, I can record my voice for anyone that needs a cartoon/girl voice. :D

If you want a canadian that speak broken english, count me in! Only problem is that i don't have a (good) mic...

As of yet, nearly every one of the number of people who contacted me have submitted nothing. So I'm re-extending my request for help.

If you're one of the people I contacted and just haven't found the time yet, e-mail me to let me know you're still interested.

Edit: For those who do not have an advance degree in hyenology, I will attempt to explain in laymen's terms. I still need voice actors.

Heh, i sound really childish on microphone, or maybe its the fact the one built into my webcam is crap...