Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Revenant100

Every known Doom 3 monster

I think the second unknown (the one with two heads) is called a 'Maggot'.

I bet that first/third unknown is the Nightmare Imp.

Bebop_of_Doom said:

I guess thats good...

...never want to be to careful, eh?

Stop being such a bitch, no one asked you to moan and complain.

I think that site is awesome - sweet pics, and a pretty sizable list of monsters you got there.

Very interesting - good job!

Bebop_of_Doom said:

Easy now... I wasn't complaining...

Sorry, my bad. "You wouldnt like me when im angry..."

:D

Awesome stuff man - looks great!

I think that "Skullface Fat Zombie" could be the regular fat zombie who's been wounded in the head...

Trilinear said:

I think that "Skullface Fat Zombie" could be the regular fat zombie who's been wounded in the head...

Yeah I was thinking that to.

the mancubus looks sweet as hell...damn, I haven't even seen 1/2 of those enemies...though you list the zombies multiple times with different names.

Just a thought... do you think that perhaps the last Unknown and the Chainsaw Zombie are one in the same? They look like they have nearly identical face structure... *shrugs* Could be!

Aquashark said:

do you think that perhaps the last Unknown and the Chainsaw Zombie are one in the same?

Yep, agreed.

That Mancubus looks brilliant BTW.

Woah. Mancubus really does look like Cthulhu.

And goddammit, I'm going to have to stay out of this forum for a while. Every new screenshot I see I feel like I take away some surprise from when I'm going to actually be playing the game.

Aquashark said:

Just a thought... do you think that perhaps the last Unknown and the Chainsaw Zombie are one in the same? They look like they have nearly identical face structure... *shrugs* Could be!

Not all the zombies will look the same every time you see them. I'm pretty sure when the game is suppose to place a monster in the map it will pick from a random skin/model for that monster type. I think that's what the guys at Id were talking about.

-E

Trilinear said:

I was thinking about that, but if I remember the alpha correctly, there was a seperate skin for the fat zombie that had an exposed skull on his face. It might be possible now that it's now become a wounded skin for the fat zombie when shot in the head, but I'm just going off what I remember.

I'm gonna say it might same fat zombie too with face blown off. Because we all know how cool it would be if enemies took that detailed damage!

NiGHTMARE said:

Perhaps the "Hellknight Variation" is the Baron of Hell?

I read in a German review, that's where the scan comes from, that the Hellknight looks a little different in Hell.

Added some better pictures and added one new monster that's appeared in some of the videos. It's the one that breaks through the doors and only its head shows. I think this might be the Maggot creature since it looks sort of shaped like a snake, or it actually might have a body and just be really huge behind the door.

Revenant100 said:

I think this might be the Maggot creature

Nope. The Maggot is the twoheaded creature.

It doesn´t make sense to list each variation of the regular Zombie as a seperate monster. All the melee Zombies are one kind of monster, doesn´t matter if they wear a green or yellow shirt.

But apart from that, nice list.