Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

doomworld contest

wow, a good ass contest finaly! well the 10 sectors contest was good too but this is the first sence then to have a prize. I am a bit stumped on a few screens but i will still try. i dout i will win so i am saving up for a GBA and doomGBA. Wow now back to school, this whole week has had two hour delays, so classes are short and i am only at school 5 hours

Great contest. I suppose mods should destroy *ANY* attempts at giving the answers to the "where the fuck is this?" trivia. ;)

Great contest. I suppose mods should destroy *ANY* attempts at giving the answers to the "where the fuck is this?" trivia. ;)

Indeed.

Only this time the images make it a bit harder than a description. Ling made quite a good selection of pics anyway. It could've been WAY harder...

Some of the pics are incredibly easy, some incredibly hard, some trick pics. I like the selections. Although adding more cunning ones will separate the boys from the men.

I WAS stuck on the pic with the moss walls for some time...

I admit it, it was quite hard for me. And I'm probably mistaken in some. Not registering for the contest so it doesn't really matters.

But then again, I'm pretty sure I could take a couple of pics NO ONE would identify. That's why I said the selection was pretty good.

There's one that looks TOO easy. That is, until you look closer... It probably got a lot of people. Luckily I noticed it before I completed the form.

Yeah, that one was evil... very hard to see what's wrong with the picture

I admit it, it was quite hard for me.

Well, I submitted my answers and I only missed one. (the vine walls pic)

I admit it, it was quite hard for me.

Well, I submitted my answers and I only missed one. (the vine walls pic)

Same here but I think I know where it is...(and dont ask me either)

The vine switch was one of the harder, had a few alternatives. played through the levels and found it.
I doubt that you can get that angle with doom2.exe though

I'm shocked at how many people couldn't solve the blue key one. It was one of my easiest because i have the original doom 1 levels in my head. The one most of you mentioned was the toughest one in my opinion as well...i'm afraid to give any more details as to why, it's just that that place is one i never saw before

The vine switch was one of the harder, had a few alternatives. played through the levels and found it.

In my defense, the switch looked like a rivet texture and the vine wall looked like marble underneath, so I picked the wrong map. ;/

This was really easy, only had a problem with one pic, I'm pretty sure I got em all right too (now if my luck was as good and I would win).

P.S. The vine one was one of the first ones I knew.