Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Infinite Ammunition

No more Brosnan for James Bond

Pierce Brosnan recently retired from acting in James Bond movies:

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/Movies/07/28/brosnan.bond.ap/index.html

From the article:

-------

"That's it," Brosnan told EW.com. "I've said all I've got to say on the world of James Bond."

In an interview on the magazine's Web site, posted Tuesday, the Irish-born actor said 2002's "Die Another Day" was his last mission on her majesty's secret service.

"Bond is another lifetime behind me," Brosnan said.

-------

Arnold Schwarzenegger = next James Bond, definately

Infinite Ammunition said:

Arnold Schwarzenegger = next James Bond, definately

No.

Say it ain't so. He was the Bond who best captured the personality and appearnce of the role, in my opinion.

Hes apperently doing one more movie, then thats it for him they are thinking of Hugh Jackman.. or so they say on Inside Movies...

Jordan said:

Hugh Jackman..

Bahaha do you know how stupid that would be.

The name is Bond, James Bond and I'm very charmed to oh i just can't say it because of the beauty you are.

I heard the next Bond will be Orlando Bloom, which is an even more retarded idea than casting Hugh Jackman.

Bloodskull said:

The name is Bond, James Bond and I'm very charmed to oh i just can't say it because of the beauty you are.

I believe your thinking of Huge Grant...

I heard Orlando Bloom was going to be potential candidate as well. What do chicks see in this guy? I'm a straight guy so I'll probably not an expert on this field, but he's not all that handsom... is he?!

I've seen guys on the 'everyones picture thread' that are more handsom! ...well... hmm...

Bloom apperently already signed a deal for a Jame Bond Jr movie or something, sounds lame...

i dont know why they would want to make a movie on it, they probly just figure that every liked him as legolas so why not make him james bond!... pfft.. lame movies now adays

Dammit, Pierce Brosnan WAS James Bond. I can't think of anyone else who would really fill Jimmy Bond's shoes better than Pierce Brosnan.

There was a rumor flying around like, three or four years ago, that they were remaking an old Bond film, and Sean Connery was playing the villain this time.

I guess it will never come to pass.

Will Smith.

Like he was a black cowboy in Wild Wild West, he could be a black English spy in the next Bond movie! I mean who wasn't laughing when Smith so elegantly compared his African heritage of beating drums to beating on a woman's breasts?

Will Smith sucks.

He always plays the same parts anyway. Always the "funny" and "fresh" black guy rebelling against the establishment. That might have been new and hot ten years ago, but it's gotten really old.

I don't think he can play anything else, including James Bond.

Revenant100 said:

Will Smith.

Like he was a black cowboy in Wild Wild West, he could be a black English spy in the next Bond movie! I mean who wasn't laughing when Smith so elegantly compared his African heritage of beating drums to beating on a woman's breasts?

how would they explain the change of race... "why james, i love your new tan..." i dont think that would work good... i say get Frodo Baggin and Samwise.. or Pipin and Marry....

MaximusNukeage said:

JET LEE FOR JAMES BOND!!!!

no way, james bond doesnt use the kung fu, and i wanna see jet lee doing kung fu...

Jordan said:

no way, james bond doesnt use the kung fu...

Judo chop sound familiar?

Job said:

Judo chop sound familiar?

thats Judo.. not Kung Fu, im talking about the stuff he used in Romeo must die

Brosnan, I think, was better than Connery in the Bond roles.

Maybe if Connery said "You're the man now, dog!" in more of the JB movies, he'd have been absolute gold.

On a related note, I hear Quentin Tarantino is going to do a future Bond movie. That'll be awesome.

I think I heard somewhere that the guy from Bush is a candidate for the role?

Not like it matters anyway, 007 kind of sucks now, maybe this is the booster shot it needs.