Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Parody thread: What would you do if Lüt came to your door?

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

And I realize the guy I'm parodying off of got banned... so I'll be careful. Warn me if you're going to...
...and what would I do? Erm...... I dunno. I guess this question is for the vets of the forum boards who know Lüt better. Take it away...

Club the lazy bitch and chain him to a computer until he finishes his fucking Millennium project.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Dang right. Make sure you use a Louisville Slugger.

Invite him inside, play a little Hexen, watch some of my DVDs and get stoned as fuck. What else? =P

god damn my mouth is starting to water when I picture a blunt or a dutch. Last time I smoked weed was a week ago, fucking twitching and edgy right now.

I'd chain him to the fence round back and thwack him with my ZX Spectrum until he tells me the reason he keeps sending me those freaky IMs.

Which are really freaking me out. It's like Lüt thinks I'm his cat toy or something... ;)

Invite him in, get him drunk, and play some Ultimate Doom for a few hours. Heh.

Parody thread: What would you do if Lüt came to your door?

I'd ban him............. From my house.

Dude, how did you get put on probation?

Club the lazy bitch and chain him to a computer until he finishes his fucking Millennium project.

So you're saying you'd club yourself and you'd chain yourself to a computer? Dude! You have uh, how do i put this, "Issues".

I'd probably take him to IHOP or something. Idunno, if I brought him into my apartment, my roommate would probably try to exorcise him or something. Or drive us off with a blast of Christian rock *shudder*.

I'd tell him to come back in a month after i've turned 18 and then I'd kindly offer him to have a few beers at the party. I'd even let him use my computer to move posts to post hell.. just to see how the magic happens :D

I would kick him in the balls, steal his password to the forums and edit all of Ralphis's threads with the words "BBG wuz here" and shit. Ok, maybe I would just tell him to go away and work on Millennium or I would send the mafia to his house to cut off his balls with a hatchet...

who the fuck is Lut and why are u sucking up to him?

^_^

He is our dictator that bans all the enemies of the state.

So you're saying you'd club yourself and you'd chain yourself to a computer? Dude! You have uh, how do i put this, "Issues".

Hey condom man I don't remember giving you permission to use my avatar, cease posthaste.

god damn my mouth is starting to water when I picture a blunt or a dutch. Last time I smoked weed was a week ago, fucking twitching and edgy right now.

phhh, try being stoned for three weeks stright. It gets ugly.

phhh, try being stoned for three weeks stright. It gets ugly.

/me gets stoned for three weeks.
/me looks at skadoomer in a dress
/me commits suicide

Play football, probably. I wonder if he's too fast for me to tackle him.

I'd worry more about size, considering he's about ten years older than you.

I'd worry more about size, considering he's about ten years older than you.

I'm willing to bet I'm about as tall, and I might just have a few pounds on him. I'm 5'9'', 190+ pounds.