Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tormentor667

[Torment & Torture] LE : "Fury of Fire" released!

Ok, the latest piece of work from me is finally released. It is some kind of lost episode because it looks like TNT (brown), it plays like TNT (hard) and it is from me :) but this time not related to the story of the trilogy. Just read the TXT file and you know what I mean.

Some appetizers for you:

More Screenshots and extra information over at tormentor667.de as always :) And you can get the file in the Maps & Mods section and the Torment'N'Torture sub-section. Have fun and please gimme some feedback :)

Update
If you get a mapinfo error, redownload the ZIP, this was a small bug with the resource which DB seemed to have messed up.

Did you make the baron (Or hellknight) placement yourself, or is it the one from Rebirth?

Very nice as usual. I liked that there is a wide variety of new monsters.

EDIT: Oh yeah, what do you do after the gate to hell is opened?

Torn said:

Did you make the baron (Or hellknight) placement yourself, or is it the one from Rebirth?

It uses the monsters from the recent ZDoom monster pack which includes the Baron from Rebirth.

@AgentSpork - Stay alive as long as possible, find some way through this and destroy the portal at the end ;)

@All - Thx for the feedback :)

Uh, every time I try to play it I get this error:

Script error: "DECORATE" line 36:
Expected "j", got','.

Wtf?

Mivalekan said:

Uh, every time I try to play it I get this error:

Script error: "DECORATE" line 36:
Expected "j", got','.

Wtf?

Get 2.0.63a. You are still using 2.0.63. They are not the same!

AgentSpork said:

Who what where?

If you'd visit the ZDoom forums you'd know. Anyway, it has been uploaded to the /idgames archives and will most likely be reviewed in this weekend's /newstuff.

I've played many of tormentor's levels and they all look great. This guy knows his way around in level editing.

Igor said:

I've played many of tormentor's levels and they all look great. This guy knows his way around in level editing.

Thx alot for the honor ;)

Well it's the truth. I've played most of them and I had no complaints at all except the bug in Toment & torture LE but since I don't play on skills 1 & 2 I didn't have that problem with the gate :-)

Heh, i kept getting blown away by those rapid-fire armoured hellknight things, and the raingun imps, even on Skill 1

I did like the skybox though, and some of the small coridoors where good looking