Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scabbed Angel

3 days 6 hours MY ASS!

Tyockell said:

Oh what in the fuck you lucky bastard.

Does this mean I can have my title changed to "First Doomworlder with Doom 3" or "Bragging rights"? ; )

AndrewB said:

Let us know how much faster it runs than the alpha.

LOL, I will. If anyone lives in SE Wisconsin, the brookfiled store on bluemound has (well did, a lot of people were there with copies) 144 copies of Doom 3!

Goliath said:

FUCK...Thats not fucking fair....

Okay im better. So how is it???

He's probably playing it rather than answering our questions, I know I would be :(

Melfice said:

He's probably playing it rather than answering our questions, I know I would be :(

He will come back to us...Have faith and god be with him :P

LOL, actually I work in a call center and have been in misery on an hour long call. So you all can take solace that, even though I have the game, I'm stuck here talking to customers : ( Feel free to laugh at the painful irony. : )

I'll post what you guys want later tonight, so let's see some requests!

I just want to know is the story is a big part of the game. I know Id says it is..but when you load up the game I just want to know if they start it with gameplay or a storyline. Just get a feel on how it is going to start.

I'd like to see a screen shot of you getting shat on by a donkey, preferably in magic-eye format.

Howabout a screenshot of the main screen and all the difficulty levels, etc.? We've already seen most the monsters (and well I don't want to spoil anymore than I've seen in-game-already), so I was kind of curious how the rest looks. The DM set up and everything too.

As those will be spoilers, could a mod move this to "spoiler filled". I didn't know anyone would believe me and/or be intereted. Thanks guys!

On behalf of the millions of us who still hunger like urban racoons for Doom III, I must say this Royally sucks....

But im not that pissed, i didnt get a new card yet, so i gotta buy one...

but still DAMM Gamestop and their rude-arse "ITS NOT THERE, DUDE" and DAMM New York's system of new merchandise:

NYC : 1st for movie showings
NYC : 1st for new clothes and fashion lines
NYC : 1st for music and DVD's , ETC

...But Video Games, HA!!!!!!!

Now, that´s enough for me. Over at Doom3.de they´re showing screenshots of the manual and the opening sequence. I think I will cease visiting Doom3-sites for a while now, until I finally get my own copy of Doom3.

Epyo said:

Give us 10mb worth of screenshots on the other forum dude!

ALERT!!!
This e-mail in its original form contained one or more attached files that were infected with a virus or worm, or contained another type of security threat.

The following attachments were infected and have been repaired:
No attachments are in this category.

The following attachments were deleted due to an inability to clean them:
1. instruction.zip: W32.Mydoom.M@mm

The Following attachments were not delivered due to inbound mail policy violations:
No attachments are in this category.

Whoever you are.. nice try cockwad!

damn ! people are so crazy about a mere video game ... it's like the messiah ... makes me wonder about human existence...

Jesus could come right now and say that he was going to take me away and I would say fuck you..I want to play doom3 :P

Goliath said:

Jesus could come right now and say that he was going to take me away and I would say fuck you..I want to play doom3 :P

Jesus would kick your ass.