Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
timmie

funny - guy dooms a youth performance

I always wanted to use a school or church's projection screen for console DM. This guy rules. Take the fight to the den of the enemy.

Looks like they're using Doom95 in some of those shots on the laptop because I can only see the top of the gun like in Doom95, otherwise it's ZdoomGL. That's the same way.

Oh well, who cares. That was wicked sweet! I wouldn't have the guts to do that. They would probably shoot me to death.

OMG LOL he played Doom in teh Church. That is funney cuz Church is full of GOD who is good and Doom is TEH EVEL. LOLOLOL

Danarchy said:

OMG LOL he played Doom in teh Church. That is funney cuz Church is full of GOD who is good and Doom is TEH EVEL. LOLOLOL

your going to hell for that first one, pack your bags >:-|

Hahahahah.

I want to play Doom on a biiig screen. :D

We have an actual theater-sized movie screen here at work in our auditorium, complete with Dolby Digital surround sound and $10,000+ speakers. Playing Halo on it was quite fun, but this makes me want to break jDoom out on it. Or Doom3 :)

DOOM Anomaly said:

Hahahah, that is so awesome. :D
He holds a special place in me now.

Right ...

Playing on those huge screens is awesome. I was using one in school one day to playtest the Doom 64 TC when we were still making it. They had a surround sound system in there too (It was more like a theater than a computer lab).

That's actually pretty messeed up, given it was in memory of some kid that got killed.

EDIT: Okay, I laughed anyway when I saw it. :P

Relica Religia said:

Kinda makes you wish you could play Doom 3 in an IMAX theatre.

That'd be nuts. That quality of GFX larger than life. I think I've soiled myself....

Shit Doomer in the what now? mmmm..... bud brownies.

That's just badass, playing it in church! Painkiller would be a nice game to do the same.

Could you imagine if he were to play something like House of Pain or Pandemonium or something with those devilish symbols, skulls everywhere, cacodemons being blown away, hehehe. :)

chubz said:

Could you imagine if he were to play something like House of Pain or Pandemonium or something with those devilish symbols, skulls everywhere, cacodemons being blown away, hehehe. :)

Or the church level in Deus Vault? Church within a church...