Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Xenaero

Skulltag Tournament #3 - Oldschool Duel

Although Tournament #2 stalled, I think it is time for one more tournament, the last i'm going to make unless this is successful.

This time around we'll be running Duel game mode with Oldschool options enabled! Also, classic wad experts stay alert, because we are running multitude of classic wads for the different rounds. The Opening Round shall sport Brit11.wad Map06; Semifinal round will be running UDM2.wad Map01; Final round will run boo.wad Map01. The fraglimit for each of the rounds will be 25, but the final round will sport a shiny 40 to test each finalists endurance and skill!

We will have a 8 player slot, so sign up before they are all taken to enter in the competition. Also when you sign up be sure to include the times you are mostly online and your time zone so we can organize a time frame for the match. ;)

-----
OPENING ROUND
-----
Match 1
DD_133 Vs. N/A

Match 2
N/A Vs. N/A

Match 3
N/A Vs. N/A

Match 4
N/A Vs. N/A

-----
SEMIFINALS
-----
Match 1
N/A Vs. N/A

Match 2
N/A Vs. N/A

-----
FINAL MATCH
-----

N/A Vs. N/A

Dates and times for the matches will be set up accordingly after signup!

And comments and suggestions are welcome!

Whoah, why brit11 map06? That map sucks for dm, it isn't even meant for dm(called a textfile). Use one of the other maps. Map01 is great, so is map02-05 :P.

Now, besides that I would sign up, but I don't have the time right now, and I have too many restrictions with my connection.

Well brit11 map06 is all ssg and there's no place to camp so IMO it requires more skill than anything >_

Its not the fact that it "takes skill to play", its the fact that it is kind of unplayable in dm, the fact that it was made as more of a credits map than a dm map, and the fact that it says in the textfile its not meant for dm. Just because it has starts does not mean its meant for dm. There are 5 other great maps to choose from, pick one of those, they are good too!