Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
frwl

hey, I'm new here(well, sorta)

hey! just wanted to tell ya all that I am planning to become a regular poster here! I have posted here already, but I forgot why(I'm quite sure it was about something very stupid.). The reason why I didn't post more was because I forgot my password, but today I got a Message in AIM from one of the people here, dug through my e-mail box, found the password, and here I am!

Well, hopefully it won't take too long for me to find out who everyone is. but is there anyone in here from GameCubeXL.com? or am I the only one?

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

Umm... hi.... HOOOOOOOP-DEEEEE DOOOOOOOP-DEEEEEEE

Hello there little kitty. Hrm, the new fellers sure are rollin' in at a good clip nowadays.

You might want to change your avatar to something less used; I see that one too damn much.

people here may think I am new as well but I reg here a while back........I just hardly posted back then, but now I am begining to post here more now.

Hello there little kitty. Hrm, the new fellers sure are rollin' in at a good clip nowadays.

You might want to change your avatar to something less used; I see that one too damn much.

Yeah, join sephiroth, Ct_red_pants, Adriannus, others, and ME, the original RED! USSA.gif.

uh, ok!

well, I would love to stay longer and post, but I am afraid I have to sighn of for tonight. well, cya all tomorrow!

That person was me. I am on a crusade to get a bunch of people who have not posted to make some posts.

Well, hopefully it won't take too long for me to find out who everyone is.

Takes longer than you think. I've been around here for two and a half years and still have no fucking clue who half the people here are.

Well, hopefully it won't take too long for me to find out who everyone is.

Takes longer than you think. I've been around here for two and a half years and still have no fucking clue who half the people here are.

Arnt you that dude who was in a dress, skadoomer?

for lurking here for quite some time, I actually know almost everybody here.

I know alotta people too.

that's because you have to post on every thread at least twice.

that's because you have to post on every thread at least twice.

Why are you yelling at me?

cause it's annoying to see every single thread with at least 2-3 posts by you in it.

Sorry you feel that way...

well, I would love to stay longer and post, but I am afraid I have to sighn of for tonight. well, cya all tomorrow!

This is not a chatroom or an instant messanger. You do not tell people when you are leaving. You just leave.

This is not a chatroom or an instant messanger. You do not tell people when you are leaving. You just leave.

* Katgut sends Liam some Cake, some of Mac's coffee, and a box of "NOT ANTHRAX"

(BTW - only four more days of the "NOT ANTHRAX" thing. Then I'll come up with something more imaginative.)

Hrm, the new fellers sure are rollin' in at a good clip nowadays.

Shit, and we're not even anywhere near Doom 3 yet.

(BTW - only four more days of the "NOT ANTHRAX" thing. Then I'll come up with something more imaginative.)

hmmmmmmm...sounds tasty, eh Liam?

hmmmmmmm...sounds tasty, eh Liam?

I was about to eat it, then I found a SusPIciOuS SuBSTanCe in the package.

Sorry, that was my bad.

Sorry, that was my bad.

Damnit, 'nail, stop dropping your spare coke in the packages.

Sorry, that was my bad.

You bad boy, deadnail.
/me beats deadnail with a newspaper
Now, behave or I will get the hose out.